[TUF]Blanket

TUF_Blanket

Noticed that i was banned from the project mayhem server...didn't think much of it because i thought i coule have been a mistake. Then last week I also noticed that I was banned from the Immutable server, still confused as to why I was banned from both but still no worries. Now this afternoon I see that i'm banned from the Recrudence server,????. I've never had any problems with the admins other than the occasional request/whining about slaying campers. I consider myself a respectable person who wasn't even afforded the decency as to be banned for something on the spot...i merely find out that i've been banned when i'm unable to join the server. So what gives guys? Why was I banned?

STEAM_0:1:2097840

Edited by TUF_Blanket

Just a few points while you wait, as I'm sure the banning admin will be around before long.

1. Click the big yellow sign and give us as much info as possible.

2. If you are deemed bannable on one of GC's servers you are deemed bannable on all of them. Admin usually don't quit the game and automatically ban you on all servers. However, every week or so, banlists from all servers are combined and I'm pretty sure that was done in the last night or two. This might explain why you were originally banned on one but ended up locked out of all.

I thought I was trying to resolve it here....is there another method? And as I stated above, there was no hint of a problem...I just tried to join a mayhem a couple weeks ago and couldn't. I didn't think much of it because i don't play there much, I frequent recrudence and immutable primarily. I just want an explanation as to why I was banned.