dang! it's a party up in here.

stutters

gotta say, when 1/2 the server is .gc, you know you're in for a good time. if you don't have a reserve yet, this is the reason to get one :)

plus...

- no standing in line

- ingame gc chat

- teamwork

- fun

course we probably don't need to mention/ridicule/embarass the 7 .gc ladies that went ct on a de_map. and don't give me that "i auto'd" garbage. :D

partytime0ae.jpg

w00t w00t - gg

Hey..about that whole joining a certain side thing: I join CT alot. Why? Cuz I turn my headphones up high to hear enemies and the ak-47 blows my stinkin ears out vs. M4 with silencer. Thats it. Not hard side, cs_ de_ whatever.

ak = loud

m4= quiet

:)

GC Alumni
Hey..about that whole joining a certain side thing: I join CT alot. Why? Cuz I turn my headphones up high to hear enemies and the ak-47 blows my stinkin ears out vs. M4 with silencer. Thats it. Not hard side, cs_ de_ whatever.

ak = loud

m4= quiet

:)

so where's the smoking a caffeine fit into that scheme of wellbeing? come to terms laz, ct + de = wussbag.

gees witt, so maybe i'm not "the norm." I'm not "camera friendly", I don't "wear clothes that fit me", I'm not a "heartbreaker", I don't know "how that works", I don't "fall in line", I'm not "hygienic", I don't "wipe properly", I lack "style", I don't have "self-esteem", I have no "charisma", I don't "own a toothbrush", I don't "let my scabs heal", I can't "reach all the parts of my body", when I sleep I sweat profusely. But I guess the powers that be will keep signing my pay check until Jack and Jane K. Viewer start to go for the remote so they can get back to commentators who don't "frighten children", who don't "eat their own dandruff", who don't "pop their whiteheads with a compass they used in high school".

brauer.jpg

:hug: