Need a new Putter..

Tristan

Well, I totally kicked my putter's butt.

Missed this totally easy 5 footer for birdie and completely lost it after 4 previous terrible holes.

My one-piece putter is now a 2-piece putter.

Anyways, need a new one.

Under $100

Gimme your thoughts.

two pieces lol

golf is a relaxing game????!!!! be one with your game and it will reward you...

remember its the same movement/stroke/swing everytime only the ball gets in the way!---you are not trying to hit the ball but perfect the swing? get it?

my putter 20 dollars from a bin in a store best putter ever 30 footers drop! if it feels good it is right not the cost that counts?

let me rephrase a little the 30 foot put is really hard to get but it should give you the feel to place it within 3 feet of the hole not short not long

You can't go wrong with any of these. The Ray Cook Billy Baroo is very nice. Sweet price too.

http://www.golfsmith.com/ol/browse.php?Ne=...75e745fd64419d8

I use a STX and a Never Compromise which are very nice putters...but expensive! For what they are asking for the ray cook putter...WOW! It is almost a no brainer. It would just depend on how you liked it.

I use my STX the most. I like that you can change the faceplates for fast greens or slow greens. STX makes great putters but are a little pricey. If you like a belly putter, these are one of the better putters to buy for that.

Old Billy Baroo would be a great putter. Plus you can tell your buddies that you need to pull out Billy Baroo! Just like in Caddy Shack! :D

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/RC130

Haha! I love Caddyshack!

Yeah, w8t4time. I'm really getting my driving and iron play down pat. My chips are definately coming. But my putting, GAH!

Thanks Shazzz, I think I'll consider that Billy Baroo.

Putters are the most personal club in your bag, its all about feel, and how it looks to you at address.

There is no reason to spend alot, if you pick up a putter and it feels and looks good, and its only 20 bucks, then go with it. There is alot of research and development in drivers and things like that where technology can help, but a putter is a putter.

Dick's Sporting Goods has a ton of putters on display, head in there with an hour to spare and start putting on the practice green and see what ya like.

Jester, shoot me a pm if you buy from golfsmith, there's always a coupon flying around the web. Also rockbottomgolf.com has some pretty good deals on last year models, i've never ordered from there but they have some nice prices.

Jester, shoot me a pm if you buy from golfsmith, there's always a coupon flying around the web. Also rockbottomgolf.com has some pretty good deals on last year models, i've never ordered from there but they have some nice prices.

Yeah, alright.

Thanks for input. :smillie_smilling:

Putters are the most personal club in your bag, its all about feel, and how it looks to you at address.

There is no reason to spend alot, if you pick up a putter and it feels and looks good, and its only 20 bucks, then go with it. There is alot of research and development in drivers and things like that where technology can help, but a putter is a putter.

Dick's Sporting Goods has a ton of putters on display, head in there with an hour to spare and start putting on the practice green and see what ya like.

Listen to Clue, I've seen his putts drop from some outrageous distances.