I thought this was a joke . . .

Saris

(edited)

http://www.worstpreviews.com/media.php?id=21&place=trailer

I'm not sure if anyone saw that crazy picture of Samuel and the plane, which was a fake advertisement for a movie called Snakes on a Plane. I thought the whole thing was a joke, until while reading IGN today, I discovered this is a real movie due out in August. If the concept of a movie simply CALLED Snakes of a Plane doesnt make you laugh, you should watch some of the clips and trailers in that link above.

At the same time, this also might be really smart - I'm so intrigued at how badly this movie may suck that I actually might go see it (I hardly watch movies anymore). Snakes on a Plane! The more you hear it, it seems to have more and more of a ring to it.

Edited by Saris

This movie sounds like one of the worst ideas EVER! I mean... its snakes... on a plane. How much of a plot can you have? The only way I can see this movie becoming more than snakes on a plane, will be if there are serial killer esque terrorists or something, and they use snakes to get... a ransom maybe :shrug03:

I am going to see this movie though, which was most likely what the creators of this movie had in mind.... just to try something and see if people would see it :huh:

you people are so out of the loop.

Yes, Snakes on a Plane is the name of the film and it was origionally only the test name. The name was going to be changed but after the movie got such a huge following on the internet they decided to keep it the same.

See, the thing about this movie...is that it's not SUPPOSED to be good. It's supposed to be campy and fun and you're supposed to have a good time watching it. You aren't going to come out of the movie with your mind blown by the graphics or the acting or the storyline...and if you expect any of that going in you're silly. If you can't handle any of that...well don't go see the movie. It will be a cult hit without a doubt BECAUSE of how bad it's going to be.

silly people.

Yes, Snakes on a Plane is the name of the film and it was origionally only the test name. The name was going to be changed but after the movie got such a huge following on the internet they decided to keep it the same.

See, the thing about this movie...is that it's not SUPPOSED to be good. It's supposed to be campy and fun and you're supposed to have a good time watching it. You aren't going to come out of the movie with your mind blown by the graphics or the acting or the storyline...and if you expect any of that going in you're silly. If you can't handle any of that...well don't go see the movie. It will be a cult hit without a doubt BECAUSE of how bad it's going to be.

silly people.

I'd have to agree on this one 11.gif

silly people.

qfe

It's supposed to be B-movie like...