Best Job Ever...

anonymo

I just received this from a friend of mine who hosts parties in Montreal, he often uses his email pool for people wanting to advertise and he sent me this before sending it out tomorrow....oh how I wish I still lived in Montreal!!

Gamers Wanted!

Are you a huge fan of playing video games? If so, Volt is looking for you! We have paid positions that require you to play pre-released video games on popular gaming consoles. While testing games, you will be checking for and reporting bugs glitches or problems. Candidates must be 18 years or older and live in the greater Montreal area to qualify.

Qualified candidates must:

- be avid gamers.

- be 18 years of age or older.

- be living in the Montreal area.

- have the ability to play video games for 8 hours a day.

FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! > Day, evening and weekend shifts are available.

Our studio is located in the Sunlife Building at 1155 Rue Metcalfe, 20th floor, Montreal, Quebec

For immediate consideration, please contact montrealgametesting@volt.com

Thank you for your interest!

If I still lived in Montreal I would have first crack at it Tomorrow...MY DREAMS! :bang::bang:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but game testing is anything but fun. I have a friend who works for Sony Online Entertainment, and he's trying desperately to get the hell out.

You're not playing the games... you're trying to break them in every conceivable, repetitious way possible.

I'm fully aware of what's involved...and it sure beats working in a stressful job

I mean...when I play games (at least console games) half of my time spent is trying to find glitches etc...

Not when you get PAID to do it.

what? $5-$9 an hour? is it worth it?

maybe if you had your own show like X-Play, like those hosts and got to play the games just to talk about them and then do a show. Not to mention getting a much better pay. Then, it'd be worth it.

LOL well it sounds great now... but unless you REALLY REALLY LOVE GAMING!!!! You don't want to turn playing games into "a job" Then when you come home what are you going to unwind to? Or when you want to escape the labors of work... what in the world are you going to do? Meh unless you're testing to make a game (not pick up little loose pieces)... that prolly a little different. But I bet you'd be a e-thugs worst friend in this line of work... :P

Then when you come home what are you going to unwind to? Or when you want to escape the labors of work... what in the world are you going to do?

Drink! Duh!

ROFL... that's going to get expensive.

move to europe where booze are cheap ;)

Then when you come home what are you going to unwind to? Or when you want to escape the labors of work... what in the world are you going to do?

Drink! Duh!

ROFL... that's going to get expensive.

move to europe where booze are cheap ;)

or just don't eat as much and your booze will go a lot farther! (and the next day you'll give it up for a week!)