I got banned

Ak2786

I got banned for saying a bad word that began with a f and dirk banned me. I really dont understand what the problem is with cursing and why you still can't curse even if you censor it. It is a rated "M" game and you should be allowed to curse, but if mmmm doesn't like it I am sorry for doing it. I would appreciate it if you would unban me.

The game may be rated "M" but we moderate our server with our own rules and one of them is preventing swearing. We don't want our server turning into one of those "ghetto" servers where every other word is a cuss. We try to encourage players to treat others with respect and for them to return that same respect. That is why Dirk banned you for swearing.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i know ak from the game and he is always a good player.He told me he wuz mad cuz the teams were stacked and so he said whut he said...i like playin with him on my yteam in platinum in aztec cuz we can take the whole bridge by our selves if i got scout and he got awp :P so i think u should keep him banned for like a week then unban him/ thx if u do

Uh all killer no filler there is no kid in the simpsons that bart hates. If your thinking of milhouse he doesnt hate him they are friends and he just bosses him around.

Jackass

P.S I shouldn't be banned