I just killed Project Mayhem -Fixt-

Pope

Feel? How about...look...are...have always been...j/k

There's a post around the Admin forums about not switching to those maps...just because I can't find it right now doesn't mean it doesn't exist...anyways...I'm sure someone has given it a restart since then...yep...just checked...it's up...now...everyone to the LA forums to plan the re-hazing of the pope!

(edited)
To make a short story very short, de_cpl_mill isn't in /cssmaps/2 on the map download server (neither are de_strike_betafinal

Not completely sure if this is the same map but this should go with what we're talking about here. I feel your pain Pope, as I have been there myself. However, there are reasons for the Lead admins. These guys have all the keys and know how all this stuff works. Not to say you don't, I'm sure you know a ton more than I but there are certain maps and certain mods that just do not play well together.

Just a side note: the boring map cycle I'm sure will change eventually, thats why we have Custome map night. Ice Berge gets to throw some of the new maps at us to see if we like them and to also see if they play nice with the servers. Buck up guys, The lead Admins have a lot on their plate trying to keep so many CS:S players happy. I for one think they are doing a great job.

PS: Pope, you might want to pucker up alot the next time you see Clash :=

Edited by Primus

Well, here's the lowdown.

Someone else uploaded those maps to the server and didn't upload them to the map FTP. I've uploaded several maps on Monday, such as losttemple and 10 or so others, but not these 2.

Also it seems that I can't see everything in the maps folder on the server, even though HLSW clearly tells me it's there. So uhm... for now please don't load either of these 2 maps:

de_CPL_mill, and de_strike_finalbeta