its up

my new pics are whats up. the one as avatar and the one in personal photo area. i had deleted the one from before and said id get new ones up and hokey pokey asked me last night to get them up so i did. well i needed to. but anywho hope u dont have a headache anymore discombobulated and no i didnt decide to call u rice. :biglaugha::shrug03:

Ahhh, new pics...keep in mind that we're guys, guys who play CSS alot, so we're relatively clueless. I still haven't posted any pics, because due to the nature of my employment it's essential that I keep my identity a secret :)

Ahhh, new pics...keep in mind that we're guys, guys who play CSS alot, so we're relatively clueless. I still haven't posted any pics, because due to the nature of my employment it's essential that I keep my identity a secret :)

Domino's doesn't want people to recognize you on the street?

Thats just you witt :)