A cry to the admins of Mayhem, I would LOVE to see the mapcycle modified, to more closely represent how it was on the other server. I would love to see beroth, russka and such added to this mapcycle. Whenever I play lately, if an admin isnt around, there is alot of groaning about the same maps (dust/office/train) over and over again. I actually love that train is in the rotation, and vote to keep it in. But I think the cycle could be a little bigger.

Any chance of getting these maps added?

A cry to the admins of Mayhem, I would LOVE to see the mapcycle modified, to more closely represent how it was on the other server. I would love to see beroth, russka and such added to this mapcycle. Whenever I play lately, if an admin isnt around, there is alot of groaning about the same maps (dust/office/train) over and over again. I actually love that train is in the rotation, and vote to keep it in. But I think the cycle could be a little bigger.

Any chance of getting these maps added?

I think Ice Berge is responsible for the map cycle on Scopeless. Now that we're out of the testing phase, Ice is taking suggestions for the map cycle. He has already uploaded most of the favourite maps and is trying to work out a good cycle for us.

Please keep posting your suggestions and we thank you for your patience.

I'd also like to see more maps. I hate train, but I like that there is a new map to play.

There are many quality maps that aren't in rotation, probably because they are unbalanced or not in CAL or something. I think, though, that maps like those can be the most fun fighting an up hill battle (compound, aztec, and the like).

2¢

jay_swift

yes, seeing ak's and m4's on alive confused me greatly.

Hm, I know I set the configs for airdrop and another map, it's definately possible I missed alivemetal. I'll take a look.

Pavid hit it right on the head too. I've been working first, on getting all of the main custom maps up to the server and then setting up the maps, the maplist and other settings. We've still got some more tweaking to do yet but I will see what we can do about the rotations.

Btw, if you see customs that you liked from the past that we had before the move and they aren't listed in the "listmaps" please post up.

yes, seeing ak's and m4's on alive confused me greatly.

Hm, I know I set the configs for airdrop and another map, it's definately possible I missed alivemetal. I'll take a look.

Pavid hit it right on the head too. I've been working first, on getting all of the main custom maps up to the server and then setting up the maps, the maplist and other settings. We've still got some more tweaking to do yet but I will see what we can do about the rotations.

Btw, if you see customs that you liked from the past that we had before the move and they aren't listed in the "listmaps" please post up.

ty for all the hard work ice!

scopeless for life! xD

I think the small map cycle is responsible for the low stats....people dont stay in as long becuase it seems like you play the same maps about 5 times an hour (even thought we dont) Espically if you dont like a mpa, like I dont care for aztec and Italy....and thats almost half the rotation....Cant we get a a few customs in the rotation?