Moving to minneapolis this weekend...

farmerisme

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, me and JackieChan already have a hideout planned to stay away from the GpLers. :P

Peace.

There is nowhere you can go to get away from us.

Does that mean Farmer is instantly going to be inducted into the GpL clan? :halo:

It's seduced.

Heh, me and JackieChan already have a hideout planned to stay away from the GpLers. :P

Peace.

There is nowhere you can go to get away from us.

It's true... they magically found out where I live.

Its your turn farmer

attackah6.jpg

Made it. Current location in Eden Prairie, that is as much info as you will get GpLers.

Got lots of unpacking and stuff to get set up... ETA on server arrival maybe 3 days.

Uhaul kind of gave me the runaround and my truck was delayed about 8 hours, but packing and driving was pretty easy.

Made it. Current location in Eden Prairie, that is as much info as you will get GpLers.

Got lots of unpacking and stuff to get set up... ETA on server arrival maybe 3 days.

Uhaul kind of gave me the runaround and my truck was delayed about 8 hours, but packing and driving was pretty easy.

Do you need any help to move? I need another comput*cough* I meant, we would love to help you. *cough* whoa, that cough is getting worse.

lol, I didn't look at it carefully.

not even my house

its that house with teh red roof. you were just in the right area.

riiiiiiiiiight

I think not

Sure, don't belive me then. You'll see whos right when some 90 year old lady answers the door to the wrong house and calls the police out of complete fear of geeks in her neighborhood.

not even my house

riiiiiiiiiight

I think not

Sure, don't belive me then. You'll see whos right when some 90 year old lady answers the door to the wrong house and calls the police out of complete fear of geeks in her neighborhood.

How do you know a 90 year old lady lives there? hmmmm? MAYBE!! because you live there.

not even my house

riiiiiiiiiight

I think not

How do you know a 90 year old lady lives there? hmmmm? MAYBE!! because you live there.

You can't put possible scenarios into account? Alot of old people live on my street.

hey farmer, im not sure what the other grapple members have been saying about this already, and im not about to read 47 posts on the internet im forced to use...but grapple you and jackie and any other GC guys should get together and lan sometime, i think that'd be really fun!