A Game You May Want to Try

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ever wanted to be king? Well, now you can!

NATIONSTATES!

Create your own country, ruling it as you see fit! Then, follow these steps to join our own region 'The Country Club Coalition'

1. On the left menu, you'll see a section called 'The North Pacific'

2. Near the top it will say 'Tired of Life in The North Pacific?'.. click the move link.

3. In 'move to an existing region', type The Country Club Coalition.

4. TADA!

There's no win or lose, you just run your country by responding to issues presented to you by your people. There's also a UN for everyone in the game where global resolutions are debated and passed. I think it might be fun, we should give it a try!

-=Uber=-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dem0nic Filth
Guest Dem0nic Filth
Guest Dem0nic Filth
Guests

I'll look into it. I'm always in need of a game to play when I'm bored...Apart from CS and Splinter Cell of course.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

My problem with this is the assumption that since the type of government I chose was of course conservative that my civil rights is bad. I had that stereotype.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You can change that through decisions you make, though. You see, nothing is permenant.

Here is my country:

The Grand Duchy of Gyzzmodiar

Hendy and Craftmatic have also joined the Coalition.. come on guys!

uh...g00t...you might want to change the link you provided....it's the one to actually log in and change things...I can currently control your entire country

:)

*EDIT*

I think I officially have power in gootage.....what to do what to do?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Move him to the coalition...

Was that you who declared war on me, Playaa? ;)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Won't you be my neighbor? ;)

Come on guys, you know you're interested! I mean, come on! Last night I passed a bill of Nudist Rights! Now THATS freedom!

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
ZD

click on the Pacific (or north pacific) over on the right...then where it says find a region type The Country Club Coalition and then click the link that says move there

and then you belong

Done

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

1% flat tax rate baby. Who wants to live in the United states of ZD

how do I change my stinkin tax rate?

mine's 43%....I didn't tell it to do that...................

AH!....I'M JUST A PUPPET LEADER!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

oh well....I still have control of g00ters country

MUUAHAHA!!

Playaa, I think they came up with that crap based off of your answers. Do you know how overfunded the Free Republic of Commie Hunters' military would be if I could jut levy some taxes? Military, Infrastructure, Education. I want to control these variables. Not pass a hash pipe with my marx-marketing-Jennifer Government-interpreting-my-answers-rather-than-asking-for-them hosts.

I agreed that marijuana should be legal, kicked in for libertarian government and now biker gangs run the place without collecting taxes to buy .45 ammo to hunt commies. My first issue is not "how many Commies shall we bag a day, sir?" it was that my national animal is overpopulated and should we eat them...Only an ex-Greenpeacer turned cyber-propagandist on methadone would do this to me.

As soon as I have a Naval Fleet, I'm going to mobilize my compulsory military-service trained nation-state, tax the hell out of the retailers, euthanize the infirm who drain the underfunded health care system, roll technology back 50 years, put an end to civil liberties and call myself Cuba.

Now give me control, or give me some nitroglycerine pills because I'm going to have a heart attack if I cannot fix the whacked out interpretation of my answers. I need Simms-like control, and I need it now!!!

Greetings, fellow delegates to the Country Club Coalition. The first issue I would like to address is arranging extradition of confirmed Communists.

Chief

this should be fun!

not to steal Uber's thunder....but if this game doesn't prove to be in depth enough

check this out

Netropolis

a friend of mine is soon to take over the site I believe.......(I don't know if he meant legally or illegally....I believe he meant he will get ownership from the current owner legally........but once back in the days of windows 95 he DID take over a site like this because he found a bug in the game and they kicked him out for using it (cause it was technically a cheat) and he took em over)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

If that's like this, only better, then maybe I'll give it a shot.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

yeah chief, exactly. Since I chose conservative, i am automatically poor with civil rights. Well it says "some" civil rights. What that means I really do not know. But others are a lot better sounding.