I will be gone for 5 or so days.

monthos

My company is sending me to TX for Nortel training for the week, so Project Mayhem is safe from my P90 for a little bit. Not sure if i will check up during the week, as i wont be taking a laptop with me, just to make airport security a little easier. Wish me luck, as this will be the first time im on a plane :peace:

AHHHHH!! Finally a break from the p90 maniac.

Good luck with the training and flight.

It's not that bad once you get up in the air.

I remeber my first plane ride. I was nervous but it was actually pretty cool.

GL HF.

My company is sending me to TX for Nortel training for the week, so Project Mayhem is safe from my P90 for a little bit. Not sure if i will check up during the week, as i wont be taking a laptop with me, just to make airport security a little easier. Wish me luck, as this will be the first time im on a plane :peace:

What kind of Nortel Training? DMS Switch? OC 192/OC48 Transport?

Just wondering since I'm a Telephone Switch Tech.

(edited)

dont bring a lighter or pocket knife (ie swiss army knife on key chain). i know that sound like a no brainer but it happens a lot more than u think

Edited by Brew

What kind of Nortel Training? DMS Switch? OC 192/OC48 Transport?

Just wondering since I'm a Telephone Switch Tech.

This class is for the PDSN 16000. Nobody here knows much about it, so they are sending me. We use a P-MSC switch, im still new and soaking up as much info as i can. Thanks for the well wishes, im off to the airport now!

Yeah, well the flights sucked, was delayed in atlanta a bit from some storms, got to the hotel at 3:00am in TX and had the class at 7:30. wasnt very fun. My coworker brought his laptop, which im posting from. Texas is nice, wish i came here on vacation, the heat isnt really bothering me.

Now that i checked my mail and informed everyone i survived the flight, its nap time...

Yeah, well the flights sucked, was delayed in atlanta a bit from some storms, got to the hotel at 3:00am in TX and had the class at 7:30. wasnt very fun. My coworker brought his laptop, which im posting from. Texas is nice, wish i came here on vacation, the heat isnt really bothering me.

Now that i checked my mail and informed everyone i survived the flight, its nap time...

Yah... now is a good time for nap time.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YAY, back from Richardson, TX. Nortel training was sweet, lots of knowledgable people and now i know about a system here at work that nobody else knows :) Hooray for the company paying for my own job security.

The Nightly P90 sprayfest will begin on Project Mayhem soon. I heard there was an update to CS while i was gone that broke mani.

YAY, back from Richardson, TX. Nortel training was sweet, lots of knowledgable people and now i know about a system here at work that nobody else knows :) Hooray for the company paying for my own job security.

The Nightly P90 sprayfest will begin on Project Mayhem soon. I heard there was an update to CS while i was gone that broke mani.

And broke the radar system.