Banned for no reason

Guest Blasphemy

Guest Blasphemy
Guest Blasphemy
Guest Blasphemy
Guests

I was merrily playing on ur server as I have done many times in the past and suddenly found myself banned.

I wasnt even talkin to ppl, I was given no warning or indication. I assume that some nub was given admin and was trying it out or and typed in the wrong user ID.

Plesae correct this mistake thank you very much.

you're in the wrong place, bro. we treat each other with respect (even the "nub admins"), and that includes using clean and appropriate language.

strike 1 - got you banned.

strike 2 - your post, your topic, and your attitude.

try again.

bannedforum.jpg

Guest Blasphemy
Guest Blasphemy
Guest Blasphemy
Guests

First of all I wasnt sayin anythign to ppl so how could I have been swearing?

Second of all, a warning isnt an unresonable expection. If you dont like swearing I have no problem resepcting that.

Third an acronym isnt swearing. Its an acronym!

Fourth, if you dont want ot be called a nub admin, then dont act like one.

Fifth, you ppl play a game about murder so dont give me a PC crap about appropriate behavior. WWJCD? Not play counter strike!

Sixth, if you dont wnat swearing then post that it isnt hard.

Keep the ban Iv already removed your server from my favorites and Im sure you wont have many more problems if you keep banning people for no reason and then insulting them when they ask wth happened?

First of all I wasnt sayin anythign to ppl so how could I have been swearing?

Second of all, a warning isnt an unresonable expection. If you dont like swearing I have no problem resepcting that.

Third an acronym isnt swearing. Its an acronym!

Fourth, if you dont want ot be called a nub admin, then dont act like one.

Fifth, you ppl play a game about murder so dont give me a PC crap about appropriate behavior. WWJCD? Not play counter strike!

Sixth, if you dont wnat swearing then post that it isnt hard.

Keep the ban Iv already removed your server from my favorites and Im sure you wont have many more problems if you keep banning people for no reason and then insulting them when they ask wth happened?

You've removed us from your favorites. Then I see no reason for you to follow up with another post. And I see no further reason to explain our rules to you.

So carry on wayward son....You're done here....The credits are rollin'....You get the picture.