Price of Flat Panels dropped?

Playaa

I recently (last 6 mos or so) picked up a pair of SCEPTER 20G NagaIIIs from costco

for about 320 each. They're not the best LCD's I've used, but for the price point they are really good.

Link to product info

I only have a few complaints with them

1) There is a fairly obnoxious big blue light on the front of them (the scepter logo is

backlit in blue when active, and blinks red when asleep)

2) I have one dvi and one vga output on my video card. The display I have connected on

the VGA side occasionally (2 or 3 times a week) seems to lose focus. It's easliy fixed

by putting an image of a small checkboard pattern on the display and hitting the re-calibrate

button.

3) There is no height adjustment on the mount. (though they are VESA 100 compatible so I can

by a different mount, but those things are $$)

when I was searching around I came across this company that makes Flat Panels called "Hanns-G". I noticed their prices were quite cheap so I looked up information on them...they are ALL over the internet and every single review I found said something like:

"I had never heard of Hanns-G but with a price like that I couldn't pass it up. I looked up reviews and they were all great. I got one and I love it, it's totally worth the price."

Apparently they're cheap because they don't offer alot of frills (like RCA input or USB Ports, etc.).

From what I have read if anyone is in the market for a Flat Panel...check these things out:

Newegg has some

reference sake, they have 19" Widescreens as low as $180

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

yea back when you suckas where dishing out the $$$ for 15 ms 17" flat panels that looked like poo. I was spending 70 bucks on a 21" CRT, that I still use today. :)

although I would like to have a 24" LCD now

Edited by NOFX