Sorry

Magruter

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Note: Helping pay for the server does not keep you from being banned :P

completely off-topic BUT!

m0m was that really you a few days ago aliasing as "Skilly"?

cause if it was....you made my day....to find someone who was willing to play as a team on a pub server (even one in this community is kinda rare) and get pretty much no kills for like 5 rounds just to help out the team......that was some stinkin fun man

:D

if it wasn't you...................eh who cares

:lol:

yes i am skilly

and noone wants to camp the door (b4 u) with me as T

man camping that door is an AWESOME tactic....you can sit there and keep twice your number of CT's distracted by making enough racket and throwing enough nades and it lets your teammates outnumber the CT's on the other end of the map.....

I've come to realize...ppl don't utilize nades in the correct way.

that would be giving away my secret now wouldn't it?

j/k

Aztec

you take 2 (maybe 3 guys if the team is large enough) and each of you has a full array of nades...possibly a sniper rifle....

one guy (with snipes) sits on top of the boxes against the wall (rarely ever moving, spotting the thin line the door shows) and occasionally tosses a smoke or flash out (saving HE's for actually hitting ppl) while the other guy occasionally tosses a nade out (also saving HE's) and has a normal machine gun and sprays the doors, steps out every once in a while (RARELY!) and generally makes it known that he's there.

2 ppl can hold that door against all but a full on rush (if they're not bad) and while those 2 ppl hold the door against probably about 4 CT's (since the CT's don't know how many are REALLY there) the rest of the team goes bridge or water (if they go water they tell the 2 holding the door and then a combined rush comes out of the doors and water at the same time) and takes a smaller number of CT's by storm.

another key to this tactic is having at least 3 HE's tossed across the bridge (before anyone can snipe across either direction) to weaken/kill anyone camping over there....after about 3 HE's any CT sitting over there is REALLY weak or dead.....so rush the bridge...if a sniper pops out just spray and pray...he'll probably die before he gets off his shot...if not....1 T down....

either way...it's a pretty winning tactic for T's on aztec.