nextmap voting

stutters

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mani has a cool feature that lets a map vote come up automatically near the end of the round. i could set it up to be on a schedule, like on only between 2am-2pm, or whatever. or i could turn it on all the time. it's up to you guys, so vote up.

If people get the chance to vote for the nextmap all the time, you can bet good money they'll vote in something that kills the server a lot more than one would hope. Half of the players vote on some unusual map, then the other half leaves, then half of what's left decides to play in a fuller server.

Also I don't know if this changes anything, but Rock The Vote is clearly broken right now, so we'd better make sure any voting option is working right before we decide to set it and forget it.

i think ur times are about right on the timed map voiting having it all the time though would be silly and make alot of teh regulars get board during prime time becuase all we would be playing alot of dust 2 and maps like tht.

i think ur times are about right on the timed map voiting having it all the time though would be silly and make alot of teh regulars get board during prime time becuase all we would be playing alot of dust 2 and maps like tht.

You can set up a filter where it cant be any of the last 6 maps so that you dont continue to play the same over and over.