Sigh...

Flitterkill

Stolen from Suibhme at ONSCentral:

"In a Q&A session at the Tokyo Game Show, Jay Wilbur from Epic mentioned, "We are planning on shipping [in] Q2 or early Q3, 2007." Sounds like a May-June release at this point. "

Figure demo in March, game in May - much like UT2004

-Fk

Picking at it will not make the scab go away....it just makes a scar. I'll be buying it as soon as it comes out, in the mean time I get to take the money I'd spend on the game, plus the money on any comp upgrades, and stick it into a 6 to 12 month, high intrest CD. Might as well have money that's already spent earn some intrest eh?

Picking at it will not make the scab go away....it just makes a scar. I'll be buying it as soon as it comes out, in the mean time I get to take the money I'd spend on the game, plus the money on any comp upgrades, and stick it into a 6 to 12 month, high intrest CD. Might as well have money that's already spent earn some intrest eh?

Much like you, I've chosen to take the money and invest it...

However, my strategy is a bit different.

I've chosen to invest in beer and play UT2004 while drunk, that way it seems a bit more fun and I get to be a Jackass with the help of ethanol.

I figured the game is ready. They are just waiting for Intel to make thier intergrated graphics to have enough juice to power Epics game so they will sell millions of more units, Muhahahaha.

I'm done waiting and even looking forward to it. I will still play UT4 an hour or 2 a day and hang out with who ever is left. And you will allways see me weekend night's kicking back a few -Tek did you say chicken lotion?

So I've been playing C&C Tiberiun Sun (1999) of late and it's starting to kick my arse too. With all the UT playing I have fallen behind the RTS curve.