Looking for a team/clan.

Raw-C

Hey all,

I'd like to get involved with CSS in a bigger way than just pubbing.

I'd really like to join a team/clan that does CAL so that I could scrim for a while and if I get good enough, join the CAL roster.

If anybody is interested, let me know.

Thanks

wow I can relate to this thread...... I think its the only way to get better scrimming with a team

it really changes the game! I have only pubbed and played the mcc random team match that gc set up here. I have now watched the two xt matches in source tv and it would be awsome to play on a team that can work well together.

I have never even been in a counterstrike clan :(

after playing the game since it came out in november 2004 its is hard to get better and bring your game to the next level! I feel I have to be playing people better than me? it is the only way to improve? one of the reasons I love playing on the gamerscoalition servers---so many great players! so all I am saying is I can relate. I still think I play really terrible at most times and and sometimes it all seems to work and I get a good round or two in.

Playing against good players is the way to go. And the .gc servers are some of the most competitive pubs out there due to the quality of players.

If you like the intensity in there, you'll love playing competitively on the Cal or TWL scene.

I'd encourage anybody looking to play competitively to contact John and get some scrim experience and possibly some TWL matches under their belt.

Also, an idea that I've had brewing..

Although I do not want to take away #s from our public servers, I'd like to see .gc create some sort of community/environment where members and regulars can get together and create 5 v 5 pickup games on the fly...

PS - John, got room for a TWL admin on the .gc TWL team ?? :peace: - one agreement would be that I get to TK farmerisme whenever I want..

Edited by mohawk

Playing against good players is the way to go. And the .gc servers are some of the most competitive pubs out there due to the quality of players.

If you like the intensity in there, you'll love playing competitively on the Cal or TWL scene.

I'd encourage anybody looking to play competitively to contact John and get some scrim experience and possibly some TWL matches under their belt.

Also, an idea that I've had brewing..

Although I do not want to take away #s from our public servers, I'd like to see .gc create some sort of community/environment where members and regulars can get together and create 5 v 5 pickup games on the fly...

PS - John, got room for a TWL admin on the .gc TWL team ?? :peace: - one agreement would be that I get to TK farmerisme whenever I want..

Idle #gamerscoalition

If ur apart of gc community, and want to scrim, you should idle there. Also, that could be good for twl guys that want a quick friendly scrim.

// 2 sense :P

join UprisinG? :D

we scrim as much as possible though we dont exactly have the numbers to compete.(where working on this.) pm me or check out the web page in my sig its not done mide you.

Edited by Z3RO