GC's?

Still here - had folks in tonight but then I pulled HWarrior away for server admin bootcamp as he is now the lord and master of Nepenthe. That just wrapped up actually...

Oh yeah - btw - HWarrior is now lord and master of Nepenthe - never did make that announcement down here.

I'm not going anywhere, just getting another GC guy experience with server backend work prior to UT2K7 dropping so there is more help with getting us online and such.

-Fk

I've been keeping an eye on Nepenthe a bit, cause I like to play with y'all, but for the last few weeks I cant find anyone online that is GC let alone on Nepenthe. I've got /-=GC=-/* on my buddy list, but no go. Did everyone die or something?

It has been very slow. It used to be where you could jump on Nepenthe when it was empty and have a host of people joining up in no time. These days I'll jump in sometimes going through 3 or 4 complete maps with no one joining at prime hours.

We really need UT2007 to breath life back into things.

I've been keeping an eye on Nepenthe a bit, cause I like to play with y'all, but for the last few weeks I cant find anyone online that is GC let alone on Nepenthe. I've got /-=GC=-/* on my buddy list, but no go. Did everyone die or something?

It has been very slow. It used to be where you could jump on Nepenthe when it was empty and have a host of people joining up in no time. These days I'll jump in sometimes going through 3 or 4 complete maps with no one joining at prime hours.

We really need UT2007 to breath life back into things.

Yeah, we really do. I guess (unless I see you guys on) it's SCK for now :D

I echo what Cannon says. I haven't been around much lately because we're getting a bit slammed

at work (I would like to change that though).

There is really no rhyme or reason that I found in terms of traffic - the traditional busy nights aren't busy anymore. I thought it had something to do with the World Series, but that has been wrapped up for a while now. Could be that it is getting close to end of term and many of the college folk are cramming.

Any date changes for UT2K?

Love your avatar Dingy!

Saw BW on SCK last night. Bush: I waited for 3 maps, but you didnt show, my ping was getting worse (170) and everyone left except the really good players (redsnapper, vex, sabotage) and some bots. Was getting tired of dying repeatedly until I could find a bot to kill :D

My ping was averaging 150-200 yesterday, both in the afternoon and the evening. Cant do jack with the shock or lightning with those pings. Time to go back to playing the roomy on LAN (and finish FEAR single player :P)

I hear you Dark, I'm in the same boat. I wan't to play but just no fun with high pings. I been playing lots of Lords Of The Realm 2, a highly addictive medieval turn based stratagy from 97', that I never fineshed.

Bush has 1st season friends on dvd

Had.

I'd like to make some sort of a comeback here but it's true. Due to a series of unfortunate events that involved a massive candle array, my Friends collection was lost. The past year has been a difficult time for me and would not have been able to pull through without the great members here at GC. Thanks Wentz.

Bush has 1st season friends on dvd

Had.

I'd like to make some sort of a comeback here but it's true. Due to a series of unfortunate events that involved a massive candle array, my Friends collection was lost. The past year has been a difficult time for me and would not have been able to pull through without the great members here at GC. Thanks Wentz.

LOL! It's ok, they definitely were a step up. :D