the harrasement is getting old

Camel_Man

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests
claiming over voicecom that the reason i join a certian team on a map is because i suck etc,

hmmm claiming you suck? i dont remember saying that. BUT i said you always join the winning team (only reason is to keep up stats).

i dont have a problem with you Camel. i just have a problem with snobs.

wow ppl i didnt know this joke gonna be that discussable, but yeah when i was playing ppl were accusing camel of bunch of stuff, so i suggested to him to record demo of himself to show ppl his play, i didnt accuse camel, however if you took it the wrong way oh well. Its a game with attitude so i dont mind if you will be mad at me...

have a good day. :D

and just so we are clear on this - no offence anyone: How can you call anyone immature when playing a computer game? we are all immature for dealing with games if you are over 18. Virtual reality is not a substitution for real life. People will remain kids no matter what. Z. Freud said "Adults are nothing but grown up kids"

if you take this game too person and serious than i dont even know what to tell you :ph34r:

maybe my rating of "evil" is prety high overall or maybe its my evil nature but once again get real.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't know what to say. I don't really think camel cheats. I also think that he should want to prove that he dosen't. I think we should All be above name calling and whatever else in game that distracts from the objective. Save that crap for the forums. They are public. The server is our own little sacred killing ground which we police diligently.

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests
ill be more than happy to submit a demo when asked nicely :)

hmm.... so i suppose beer was an donkey last time (last night) he asked about it? you are the one who takes everything offensive. its a game. period.

you need to read Z. Freud to find how not to get "harrassed". just a friendly advice.

as far as the demo beer and i were very plain and not rude about it. to me it all looks like a provocation.

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

demos record only sounds within the cs directory, which is weapon sounds and radio commands but not voice com i think.

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

:huh::unsure:o0o Well i just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading all the other posts.

this has to be the worst reason to ban anyone. Someone gets mad because someone accuses of hacking. its never happened to me but id be proud if someone said i hacked then id laugh in there face. as for beer and gotevil i think they should be unbanned they accused someoen of hacking which happens every single day. also if u really were offended by something they were saying or doing you should tell them how you feel and that you dont want them to say that. or you could be smart and just mute them!!!!! i dont think thats to hard to do. This whole thing is basicly beer and evil saying something and camel running and crying to Mmmm if u lived near me id slap you ubside the head for being such a witch.

and personally i think camel hacks to =)

and "Mmmm is now kicking for whining" do me a favor and kick camel when you see him in the server

well thats true why camel is whining about what he said she said * about him anyhow why couldnt he talk to me first and tell me that he didnt want me to talk to him or about him? oh well now he got me banned.... im not upset that you guys banned me i think its kinda funny in a pathetic way... :D

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

hmm as i said a "serious" game for "serious" people. well gee, if we are banned i guess its over with. as for camel, i remember 2 years ago i was playing on Striker2k we had a guy who was insanely good as you, well when 1.3 or 1.o came out, i dont exactly remember, he got auto banned for OGC. hah he played over a year, we all had a constant arguement about his cheats. well finally we were right, (his name ironicly was Ghost Agent L) )

watchtower regardles of where you say your opinion, in forums or in game, if it has positive or negative attitude i noticed ppl on this server eager to bann other ppl and so on and on, to satisfy temselfs even without considering that they might possibly taken it the wrong way because they "have better idea"

OK everyone hush and listen....

We (Mmmm) are here for one purpose only as admins... to try to make it so all of our peeps can have a fun game of CS with friends without worrying about all the dumb crap that happens in the majority of CS servers... Insulting, pointless, team-play-less games with practically zero admin presence.

Now, onto the point at hand... Making blatant, unfounded accusations of someone hacking is NOT SALUTARY to the game! Is it?! How does that help anyone have a good time. At all? Period? Yes, hackers are a problem in CS today, but there is a correct way to go about handling them. My judgement is flawed on this matter, and i accept that, so i do it right: Record several demos, post them for the analyzation of the Mmmm community, and listen to what people tell you. Simply coming out on your own unfounded opinion and accusing someone makes them unhappy, makes everyone else suspicious, and generally makes the server more unpleasant.

The first time i saw someone play with headphones and EAX, i was literally 100% sure that he was hacking (i think it was adambomb :D) It just goes to show you that its easy to be wrong on this matter.

Bottom line: Nobody has ANY excuse for just accusing someone of hacking for no reason without undergoing the due process... Innocent until proven guilty. It ties in with our zero tolerance for cries of "BS", its just the things frustrated, pwned gamers do to cast aspersions upon their fellow Counter Strikers, and it will not be smiled upon, starting now.

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

and by the way wth did the got boys do to contra??

and everyone is saying contra is camels (Significant other) so wouldnt contra write things about the got boys to get them banned?? hmmmm

________________edit_____________-

Machine... that was not a good thing to do. you should know better...

Machine. GO SOAK YOUR HEAD IN SOME WATER!

You ever hear of the concept of logs?

OK. Barto summed it up perfectly. Until someone comes to us with a demo that proves Camel cheats, this discussion is a waste of time. Ive spent my share of HD space making demos of him and dont have anything to show for it.

Im closing this now. Its way out of hand. And Machine, you should think twice about base accusations directed at an Mmmm like that. Totally uncalled for.

and by the way wth did the got boys do to contra??

and everyone is saying contra is camels B!atch so wouldnt contra write things about the got boys to get them banned?? hmmmm

She's above that level of thinking.

Bottom line: You'll never know the complete truth about everyone. I know that valve is working again to some degree, saw someone banned by it recently. At some point, you're just going to have to accept the fact that it does you no good to yap about everthing.

People have stated here that they think camel hacks. Very well, you've said it. What Mmmm is going to do is exactly this: not allow Platinum to become some trash-talk ghetto. We never have, and never will.

If a single player can aggrivate you so much, find one of the other thousands of servers that that person doesn't frequent. We, however, have the luxury of removing the people that are so caught up about things. If you don't like that, again, you know where the door is.

EDIT: machine, btw, for even regurgitating the above about Contra, you just bought yourself the same ban your friends have.