:*(

stutters

so if you ain't yet heard, i'm moving to mini-yap-olis for school here real, real soon. i'm also heading out to denver for a little family fued, christmas style, on saturday for a week. no doubt i'll still be on forum patrol, but pretty much as of friday, my cs:s time, server janitor time, and my hlsw-ban-request time will be 0. i hope to be back at somepoint, but my magic 8 ball broke, so i've got no idea when that might be.

laz is getting promoted to server janitor. if mods and plugins need fixin', PM laz or post here. as always, in game complaints not supported by a forum request may result in said complain0r being hog tied and donated to Duke.

happy friggen holidays.

:hug:,

stutters.

safe travels

funny my family's big christmas jamboree is saturday also

t-shirt I saw in minneapolis

"-25 keeps out the riff-raff"

what is fun though you can park in a garage and walk all over downtown and not step outside leave your coat in the car! all of downtown is like a big mall they have skyways between buildings!

Edited by w8t4time

psssst... stutters.... there is this secret club of 'midwest' gamerscoalition guys over there somewhere. Maybe you should check them out.... o0o

Actually, I'll be in the same hitch in January, I'm moving to iowa (actually i'll onl be about 4 hours away from minneapolis so we will be closer than ever john, mwahahaha.) So, if there is an internet service that can let me rock and roll, in my area, I'll likely be joining the midwest club. If internet is bad there, then i will cry.

tWc|RoGuE.gc