Find yourself getting sucked in?

Magruter

I hate it some night i find myself trying to run from commericials only to find myself stuck watching infomercials!! Sometimes for long periods of time, wondering if it's too good to be true, can i really get 21 high quality knives for 29.98 or 2 easy payments of 14.99.... Well look before you leap, found this website just surfing around, some good reviews for "as seen on tv" crap!

http://www.infomercialratings.com/

Only bought one thing from informercials - the Abtronic, which turned out to be a downright scam. I could return it for full refund, but I kept it. People that don't know how to use it, you strap them in without wetting the area of application with water and turn it up full blast . . . let's just say the results are shocking.

People that don't know how to use it, you strap them in without wetting the area of application with water and turn it up full blast . . . let's just say the results are shocking.

Huh?

..................It zaps them. :erm:

It's quite fun.

People that don't know how to use it, you strap them in without wetting the area of application with water and turn it up full blast . . . let's just say the results are shocking.

Huh?

..................It zaps them. :erm:

It's quite fun.

I was wondering what it does. Is it one of those belts that are supposed to "blast away the flab"?

Also, sorry about how I phrased the question, I couldn't resist.