Fantastic 4 (silver surfer)

TheGeek

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica Alba...is...well...fantastic

That being said, the Silver Surfer is one of the coolest comic book characters...I mean, the guy told Galactus to "go fly a kite" [edited for gc friendly admission]

Galactus can literally crush planets in his bare hand...so...yeah...Silver Surfer has cahones! :-) Plus...what was wrong with the first one? I liked it a lot. I mean it wasn't as good as the first 2 X-Men, but it was good.

P.S. X-Men 3 blew

and xmen 3 rocked

I hope you're kidding. X3 was easily the worst of the three X-Men films.

Of course you could use that same thinking and argue that out of the three main chocolates, Dark, Milk, and White, that white is the worst of the bunch. Does that mean its terrible? Not really.

Shaftiel

P.S. White Chocolate is the worst of those three because its not chocolate. heh :)

yea, i was gonna say, didnt the first one suck?

yes. very. and im sure the second one will be even worse

I remember when you were in denial after watching that movie. People kept on asking how the movie was and you said "Only noobs watch that movie. I didn't see it. I wouldn't see it! "

I guess thats your defense mechanism

and xmen 3 rocked

I hope you're kidding. X3 was easily the worst of the three X-Men films.

Of course you could use that same thinking and argue that out of the three main chocolates, Dark, Milk, and White, that white is the worst of the bunch. Does that mean its terrible? Not really.

Shaftiel

P.S. White Chocolate is the worst of those three because its not chocolate. heh :)

White Chocolate > Dark Chocolate

• 3 weeks later...
Jessica Alba...is...well...fantastic

That being said, the Silver Surfer is one of the coolest comic book characters...I mean, the guy told Galactus to "go fly a kite" [edited for gc friendly admission]

Galactus can literally crush planets in his bare hand...so...yeah...Silver Surfer has cahones! :-) Plus...what was wrong with the first one? I liked it a lot. I mean it wasn't as good as the first 2 X-Men, but it was good.

P.S. X-Men 3 blew

Wanda AKA Scarlet Witch could easily KILL EVERYONE so dont talk about Galactus being amazing..

Wanda > EVERYONE

all she has to do is THINK they are dead and they will be dead.

her mind can do ANYTHING

Edited by ShadowDog

• 2 weeks later...