Any wifes/girlfriends coming to FF?

Black`Ice

I'm not bringing a girlfriend...mostly because I dont have one...I know...hard to believe right? LMAO....so if anyone has any extras, feel free to bring them. Hmmm...do we have anyone coming from Utah? I know they always have a few around :peace:

P.S. - To all of my friends from FF years past...yes, I will be spending mucho coin in the bar as usual :wiggle2:

I'm not bringing a girlfriend...mostly because I dont have one...I know...hard to believe right? LMAO....so if anyone has any extras, feel free to bring them. Hmmm...do we have anyone coming from Utah? I know they always have a few around :peace:

P.S. - To all of my friends from FF years past...yes, I will be spending mucho coin in the bar as usual :wiggle2:

how you gonna have time to meet your new girlfriend AND get comfy at the bar when mrs. mustard clearly needs someone to carry the shopping bags? :smiling2:

You just need some help from Kwill. He certainly didn't have any problems! :lol2: !