PDA help

lostoften

Hang tight Lost. I need to find some sites that I had that will help you out. I have a similar pda (hp forget model #) and the information I had was very helpful in straightening out a few things.

Have you installed any custom software? Can you reproduce the lockups reliably, or are they random? It's not normal for something straight out of the box, but updates help and any software you install can really unbalance the equation.

If you've installed anything, I'd suggest starting with the sites for the software and see if there's any forums / tech support / updates as well as whatever Lunk drags back.

I've only installed two things, epocrates RX and a game pack. The game pack was listed on the hp site so I dl'ed it to my memory card. Epocrates is a software for school/work and is the reasoning for having the PDA. So if all else i'll remove the games and see how it runs then.

It's worth a shot, you might remove Epocrates for a day or two if you can get away with it just to test, though I understand it is integral to the utility of your Pocket PC. FWIW I find that 3rd-party software is usually the culprit, but check HP's site for updates for your machine. I have a Dell Axim 3i which is notorious for its inability to hold a wireless connection unpatched. Run the patch, no problemo.