Graphically oriented people, Allanon needs help!

Allanon

What's the problem? Just import it in the game options and it'll make the VMT and VTF files.

I tried it, it's incredibly distorted because the image is so much bigger then the one you normally use for sprays.

What are your graphic settings? Are all sprays fuzzy to you?

What's the problem? Just import it in the game options and it'll make the VMT and VTF files.

I tried it, it's incredibly distorted because the image is so much bigger then the one you normally use for sprays.

It's not fuzzy but it shrinks the image and I would rather have someone who is good with graphic stuff resize the image to make it nice for CSS sprays.

It's not fuzzy but it shrinks the image and I would rather have someone who is good with graphic stuff resize the image to make it nice for CSS sprays.

You're not getting that to be full size in game...too big for a spray...make it square and you'll have a chance

You're not getting that to be full size in game...too big for a spray...make it square and you'll have a chance

Ok now that I know what I need can someone do make it a square, I really am bad with this sort of stuff.

That wasn't really a spray-friendly picture, so I had to cut off a lot of it. It still gets the point across though. I tested this sig in a couple servers, and it looks great.

serenitysig.jpg

Thanks Metallurgic :)