Snowboarders? Skiers?

nut

Anyone ski/snowboard around here?

i snowboard a lot and i was wondering if anyone else did.. maybe we could start a winter sports thread or something.. i think stut john snowboards.???

:freak3: :freak3:

nut

ahhhhhhh john you gotta get up... come to Mt.Hood.. went 2 weekends ago... was really sick. fresh powder and nice railpark and jump parks.

:freak3: :freak3:

hood is up in oregon; i've heard it's a dope place to get year round park sessions in. i was supposed to go up with the rome team a couple summer's ago, but my back had other plans.

NUT - i'm out in minneapolis now, so hood is a ways away. if things go to plan (they won't), i'll be back in tahoe in 2-3 years.

mohawk - sierras > rockies.

1. sierras don't consider 6 inches "a storm." colorado does.

2. sierra snow sticks to steeps, colorado snow blows (off of things).

3. west coast skiers go bigger ;p

sj

<3

sj

can't argue with that.. heck, even Utah skiing > colorado imo

Haven't made it further west or to the northwest yet.. but plan to in the near future.

I had a blast at jackson hole and in the tetons though.

nut
(edited)
hood is up in oregon; i've heard it's a dope place to get year round park sessions in. i was supposed to go up with the rome team a couple summer's ago, but my back had other plans.

NUT - i'm out in minneapolis now, so hood is a ways away. if things go to plan (they won't), i'll be back in tahoe in 2-3 years.

mohawk - sierras > rockies.

<3

sj

we throw it up.. i have seen some insane people.. throwing 9's and even some pro boarders/non pros throw 10's in the hpipe there... they do alot of the big comps to. One thing thats nice about mt.hood .. timberlines palmer run is open year round... so im going up a couple days a week every week this summer..

yeah john whenever you plan going to Tahoe we should go and shreeaaaaaaaad.

Bachelor is also a great mtn.. this spring break im going for a whole week.. its going to be greaaaaat.

:freak3:

Edited by Capt.Coconut

I'm leaving for Telluride a week from tomorrow, 6 days in a ski-in/ski-out house. Not really a snowboard spot, but they've got some really nice runs if you just want to ride.

nut
I'm leaving for Telluride a week from tomorrow, 6 days in a ski-in/ski-out house. Not really a snowboard spot, but they've got some really nice runs if you just want to ride.

thats awesome! im going to Bachelor for about 7 days so im going to push 6 or so days of hard snowboarding .. just got my new burton ion boots.. cant wait to use them .. but wheres telluride? and anywhere with snow is good for a snowboarder =)

:stretch: :stretch:

nut

sicccccck. it seems like colarado would be an awsome place to board... i mean the rocky mtns are huggggge. (dumb and dumber is my view of them)

that john denver was full of ****