I've been a bit of a pill lately

It's all good dude. Don't forget, its all aobut the fun of the game. Like I say, It's a game, not a life changing career. Besides, if I let this game get to me, I would have found out where Wentz lives long time ago---- :biglaugha::biglaugha:

It's all good dude. Don't forget, its all aobut the fun of the game. Like I say, It's a game, not a life changing career. Besides, if I let this game get to me, I would have found out where Wentz lives long time ago---- :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Well, I've got Dark narrowed down to somewhere north of me...maybe I should just forget it then...

A PILL!!!!!

Dude you were kicken my butt last nite. GG!!

Well, I don't know if that is such a compliment thow....

Anyone can kick my butt...... Weeellllllllll accept for WENTZ AND HIS MANATA LOVIN BUTT!!!!!

CCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited)

:D

615 Park Ave

Las Cruces, NM 88011

The lawn mower and gas can are in the front yard, let me know when you're finished

Edited by Wentz

615 Park Ave

Las Cruces, NM 88011

The lawn mower and gas can are in the front yard, let me know when you're finished

Las Cruces? What lawn?

-Fk

615 Park Ave

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Las Cruces? What lawn?

-Fk

Ya don't you mean heres the comb start with the sand in the back.

I like the TAMination! My tam skills are why they call me "the tam master of UT, even better than wentz and everyone else who has ever played and ever will play" wherever I go. Seriously, they do. Oh wait, that was some other guy. Nevermind.

Yeah I like tam.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Arena Match... it's basically death match, but with teams. You play to 10 points (or so) and the team with the last man standing gets 1 point (so 10 rounds at 1 point per round). When you're killed, you wait till next round to try again (whole team respawns, everyone has all weapons). It helps ons players for many reasons:

1. You get better at dm and with all the guns.

2. Better dodging

3. You learn more about how your team dm's, so if its 2v2 on foot ingame, you have a better chance.

4. You have to play as a team in TAM or you get wooped quick.

5. It's just a lot of fun.

6. If you arent doing well, you get to spec your team. This means quick learning for what the still-alive players are doing to get kills and stay alive.

7. Refer to 1-6. 6 reasons is in itself a good reason :)