Rap is crap

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
I noticed that alot of you cry about racism every time you get proved wrong.... you ever cry wolf too?

who are you referring to?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think alot of the black people need to understand that they cant continue to blame us for what our ancestors did, and this has a different affect for me because my ancesters actually helped them escape via the Underground Railroad.

You say "us" meaning the general white popultion? or something else..

Personally I think alot of the black people need to understand that they cant continue to blame us for what our ancestors did, and this has a different affect for me because my ancesters actually helped them escape via the Underground Railroad.

You say "us" meaning the general white popultion? or something else..

And if you want to talk about that. Your "ancestors" really screwed the Native Americans over. Mine did too.

I guess 2 months in DJ-Land is actually 2 hours or something.

But let me make a final note. Topics like this are a complete waste of time and brain cells. I can sense my brain protesting in defiance as I spend this next minute replying to this thread.

Topics like this (and there are many in these forums like this) are similar to saying:

"I hate leather. Someone argue with me although I will never change my mind no matter what anyone says because my mind is too closed to even fathom believing what you are talking about"

Have you ever conceded on the main point of a thread ZD? I doubt it. Do you know what that means? I'm sure you can figure out what I'm trying to say.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Have you DJ? No, you haven't either, so what is your point? Or do you have one?

The difference between me and others against me DJ is that I back up every single one of my opinions with information, facts, or documentation. Most of you can not say the same.

dont be a playa hata....Maybe we just like arguing..I know some of you do.

I dont think anyone can understand what im tryin to say, so they all think im closed minded and believe everything I see on TV.

African americans tell white people to quit be racist. What else can we do to make white people stop being racist? We have done everything we can. And they are still telling us to quit being racist. We have ran outta of things to do, we can't make the trailer park trash not be racist because all they hear is black rappers sing about the thug life

If they stop rapping about it, Jim bob from the trailer park will quit sterotyping them.

That is why I dislike rap.

lol

There is a reason why Rappers are called "artists" and not musicians.  99% of them couldn't play an instrument if they wanted to. 

Let's leave it at this.  Gangsta rap is called that for a reason.  I think it is crap.  We can make this a racial thing if you want, it doesn't matter.  Gangsta Rap to me is garbage, there isn't a positive thing about it.  My posted article supports my opinion and you can call me whatever you want.

... good lord you are ignorant. 99% of gansta rappers cant play instruments eh? why dont you go the ghetto or the hood and take a survey, im sure that stat isnt backed up anywhere... oh but wait... you provide info for ALL your points, i must have missed it. please re-post that stat about 99% of gansta rappers not playin musical instruments.

and what the hell is this crap about your posted article representing your opinion? of course it does, you are a one-track guy who cannot fathom the other side of an argument and is blind to all reason that does not coincide with your stuck-in-your-ways beleifs. unfortunately, i cannot find an article on any ultra-conservative repulican website to back myself up.. but i can post just about anything you have ever argued on for evidence of your pigheadedness.

grow the f--- up.

I love this discussion... but I can see it turning bad really quick. Keep it clean and keep it going, once I see some name calling thats bad or stuff that doesn't need to be said, I'm closing it. Keep it clean now...

All right... lets not take heed to Sexy's warnings <_<

This isn't fun so it isn't entertainment to me. O, you are in the entertainment forums by the way. Man, this discussion was good too. Sorry if you didn't get a last word... for more discussions about rasicim... I'm sure we have a forum for that stuff. Anyways... CLOSED :angry: