Hey GW players

JackieChan

Take a gander at this:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/776/776163p1.html

That's right, GW2. I, myself, haven't even scratched the surface of Nightfall because I've been in too deep with WoW (curse you ebil. My only desire in WoW is to catch up to you, but it'll never happen).

lol... and i just wanna get 70... 6 more levels to go. come on you where once just a couple levels behind me (a long long time ago)... i think that skirt slowed you down.

GC Alumni
Take a gander at this:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/776/776163p1.html

That's right, GW2. I, myself, haven't even scratched the surface of Nightfall because I've been in too deep with WoW (curse you ebil. My only desire in WoW is to catch up to you, but it'll never happen).

lol... and i just wanna get 70... 6 more levels to go. come on you where once just a couple levels behind me (a long long time ago)... i think that skirt slowed you down.

Nah, I just stopped playing in basically the entire month of december... I remember logging in after that month and seeing shep and shazz at 60 and I was pretty baffled on how far behind I was.

I curse you Jackie for giving up WoW and going over to the dark side :)

Basically Arena.net, the company that makes Guild Wars started by the former lead of the WoW team *yay!* has been releasing new stand a lone campaigns for Guild Wars every 6 months as Guild Wars does a lot of PvE missions involving storylines and believed that this was a good way to keep players interested. However, after the last campaign, number 3 a.k.a. Guild Wars: Nightfall, Arena.net decided that the campaigns they were making were simply expanding Guild Wars too much and making "bloated." They have been working on Guild Wars 2 for a year now I believe, instead of working on the Guild Wars campaign that would be out in about a month or so. There is going to be an expansion this holiday season which should help explain the storyline in Guild Wars 2 and introduce players to the new playable races that they will be able to use in Guild Wars 2 such as the infamous Char, naive nature spirits Sylvari, the shamnistic Norns, and the subterranean Asuran.

Oh, all WoW players, there will be NO MONTHLY FEE for Guild Wars 2 despite the fact that it is going to have more persistance areas just like in WoW and other MMO's. The expansion will require that you own at least one Guild Campaign though you can own all, and will allow players to develop their characters beyond level 20, the current level cap, though the article didn't say whether that would mean a higher level cap or just more things you can do once you reach 20. 18-20 dungeons and 40 sets of armor!!

That's right, Guild Wars ftw! :D

GC Alumni
(edited)

lol

GW did give me alot to do until WoW took over. I beat the Prophecies campaign, and I guess that was enough GW for me. GW Factions was pretty entertaining... up until that one celebration with those dragon masks came and went, but the main story was... eh. Nightfall didn't get me into the game at all, sadly.

Edited by JackieChan