Stats

Tyranus

Just a topic I am interested. Do you think stats are a good or bad thing? I personally think it takes away from team play and fun. How many in the top 5 camp their team and have to have that next kill? What do the rest of you think? Not that this will change anything I am just curious what others think.

Fun Fact: I have the lowest K:D ratio on the front page of the stats (1.01).

I don't look at stats too see how well I am doing or how bad. I just look at it too see thing like what weapon am I using more than others and what ones should I practice with. Which team I join more. Things like that.

Fun Fact: I have the lowest K:D ratio on the front page of the stats (1.01).

I don't look at stats too see how well I am doing or how bad. I just look at it too see thing like what weapon am I using more than others and what ones should I practice with. Which team I join more. Things like that.

Good point

a clan has to be active to be considered valid. you can't be one of those "some days we're a clan some days we're not" kind of clans.

like Mmmm, for example. we're clan to the core.

when are we not, diaf and please set it up to recognize us, thanks alot holmes

a clan has to be active to be considered valid. you can't be one of those "some days we're a clan some days we're not" kind of clans.

like Mmmm, for example. we're clan to the core.

when are we not, diaf and please set it up to recognize us, thanks alot holmes

yo g, you girls should be set. remember, clans > 3 people are the only ones listed by default, and that doesn't count aliases. see if you can get some of your friends to swing by.