Wepon of Choice Music Video

shaftiel

(edited)

Walken + fatboy slim FTW.

I spent about 2 hours trying to find this video about a month ago because my wife had never seen it, probably my favorite music video of all time.

Edited by Leveller

Walken + fatboy slim FTW.

I spent about 2 hours trying to find this video about a month ago because my wife had never seen it, probably my favorite music video of all time.

Mine too, little trivia is that CW was actually a ballet dancer at one point.

THANKS!!! I couldn't find this for a LONG time. Saw it at prom and couldn't remember the name.

Good Lord I'm old. We had the House of Pain NEW video for Jump Around at my prom. lol

This doesn't just prove your age... :biglaugha:

(edited)
THANKS!!! I couldn't find this for a LONG time. Saw it at prom and couldn't remember the name.

Good Lord I'm old. We had the House of Pain NEW video for Jump Around at my prom. lol

This doesn't just prove your age... :biglaugha:

Nah, we are old because we remember when MTV played videos. Or even a time before MTV. Yes, there was a time, deep in the past, with no channel dedicated to music videos. That reminds me, I loved that Buggles song, 'Video Killed the Radio Star'. First video played on MTV you know.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Well I remember watching the new show Night Rider not reruns, I remember drinking New Coke and trying out that new resturant here in Missouri called Taco Bell and when malls were outside for the most part. I remember when gas hit an all-time high of $1.09 and people were almost rioting in the streets. I remember seeing Star Wars at a drive in movie that had Puff the Majic Dragon playing on the other screen. At age 32 I don't feel old but talking to some of you guys still in high school that I have to explain who Van Halen is to, can be a reminder that I'm getting there lol