Wow-Bud from old clan hiking Europe now

Laz.e.rus

He popped on MSN msgr out of nowhere.

We were "online" buds for a long time, with a mutual real-life friend. I havent spoke to him in about 2 years, since I moved out west.

Last time I talked to him, he was a bored teenager playing games in his parents basement.

He apparantly decided to check out Europe..and loved it.

I'm going to school in London

I'm not really planning on coming back either.

Well, I'm going to school in London. I'm working as a Music Producer. I've got 6 earrings, been to 23 countries, and drink like a fish.

Lazerus says:Holy!.........

Lazerus says:speechless

:I don't actually drink like a fish, though more than I did before.

I've been back packing europe since October

Just coming home to pick up some stuff and move back to London

Lazerus says:wow man....great life experineces. Thats really cool

Lazerus says:any potential Mrs ---/---'s in the future or just doin your thing?

Not yet, hooked up with a handful of girls here and there

Athens, France, Spain... eh

Just rolled in to Berlin from Prague

Lazerus says:always wanted to go to Prague. Nice?

Beautiful

Lazerus says:Always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland too. Been to either?

Both hehe

Lazerus says:o man...

Lazerus says:As beautiful as I suspect they are?

Ireland is amazing. I drunked myself around the country

Scotland was nice, live music in glasgow, edinburgh was amazing and even been to Loch Ness hehe

Lazerus says:Heres a question: How do you make the money to kepp going?

Well, you can busk, or work here and there, or cook in hostels, etc

Lazerus says:what the heck is a busk

busking?

Lazerus says:yeah

like playing music on the street

or dancing

Lazerus says:oh!

or anything really

Some hostels will let you work doing little things like cleaning and let you stay for free

I've always loved to travel. Wanted to see some of the more important places in the world.

I'll never be the same

Infact it's weird enough as is. Ever been uncomfortable seeing someone for more than 3 days?

Lazerus says:jsut those I didnt like

I make new friends ever 2-3 days. In the last 8 months I've become more comfortable NOT knowning where I am or anyone around me

I speak bits of German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, etc

Lazerus says:wow. Yeah thatd be a wierd say to live I think. ....wow thats great tho

Not fluent but this and that

Lazerus says:rgr

It's really cool. I've met amazing people

Lazerus says:Thats absolutely fantastic man. Your doin what guys like me wlays wanted to or said they would

hehe

Well, I'm living on the pound now, so traveling is a lot cheaper than working in the states

Lazerus says:so...seen anythiing crazy?

Carnaval

Lazerus says:?

The netherlands

Lazerus says:what is it? Carnaval. You mean like a Carnaval show, or is that the name of a place or town or something??

Everyone dressed up in costumes, drinking, and partying for 5 days

Lazerus says:o wow

Lazerus says:MardiGras-ish?

How crazy do you want?

Bigger heh

Lazerus says:Well, you find out someone got a bug in their butt and diecided to go tour the world all of sudden...you wanna know what they found!

hehe

Lazerus says:hehe

Lazerus says:theres a better question: Whats something that youve seen that say....someone else might see and think " THATS why I decided to do this...its all worth it"

Being invited by a greek family to celebrate Easter with their family. Go to chruch, eat, laugh, dance

Sitting on the island of Santorini and watching the sunset. Seeing Flamenco music live in Seville, Spain. Being "attacked" by a wild ape on the British rock of Gibraltar.

Lazerus says:Man... totally happy for you. dont even know how to respond

Seeing a rainbow over Stonehenge, hearing the calling in Istanbul. Getting massaged by 3 freaking hot french girls.

So many things. Every day is something amazing and now

err new

Lazerus says:I cant even imagine. Then follow all that up with the school in London for Music Production. Ive got a hunch Im gonna see your name somewhere someday.

You'd kick donkey in europe

Lazerus says:man....

You'd love European girls

Spanish woo

I might go on a pub crawl

We'll talk later yeah?

Lazerus says:maybe Ill have to save up for a ticket and spend some time in London this summer

Wow..... that... is AMAZING! I've always been a bit obsessive about Europe, but I wonder if I'll ever do that. Though he's right, the girls in Europe have a natural +10 charisma over the girls here :P. I also have been to a live flamenco concert in Seville, Spain. Also been to Germany, Austria, Hungary, and Romania... though never got to see Prague :(. I know that America has some gorgeous vistas, but I've always loved Europe more... I don't know why

thats sickness! i really want to go to europe and check things out and spend months just traveling. I really want to go to new zeland/ australlia really bad.

hope i get the chance =)

coool storyy