22" Acer for $204.00 with shipping

Playaa

sure it's Refurb...but that just means someone made sure it works. Plus woot.com is awesome sauce and their people will work with you if stuff is jacked up.

go to woot.com NOW (5/9/2007) to get one.

You know what woot.com...you are just mean. I'm seriously not playing with you anymore. Please stop allowing me to see your cheap products while I'm in such a buying mood. I hope you get a DNS failure...

apparently you can pick up this same monitor on buy.com for $250 with free shipping actually...so I didn't really get that good of a deal (especially considering a refurb might just mean it's got dead pixels)

got it in last night.

Zero dead pixels but about 6 stuck pixels. They go away by simply touching the monitor but then return like 15 minutes later. Going to try the "ballpoint pen through a washcloth" technique to fix em but overall they aren't that annoying because you only see them on a dark screen.

Went from a 19" Hanns-G to this and the size difference is rather noticeable.

Overall though I'd say the Hanns-G is a better monitor and can be had for $70 cheaper brand new ($180 for the Hanns-G, $250 for the Acer or any 22" on the market right now)

yeah after a few hours of having to push the stuck pixels away...not a single one has returned in a week.

At first I didn't love this monitor...now I'm very glad I bought it.