Just saying

Tyranus

GC FORUM GUIDELINES *READ ME*

Board Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

-Don't spam (does not apply to GC members and admins)

-Use clean language

-Contribute to discussions (does not apply to GC members and admins)

I have been banned for breaking rules that do not apply to GC members and admins. That's all I have to say in this thread.

Unbelievable...

It has nothing to do with the fact that you were previously informed on what was inappropriate and that if you continued it would result in a ban. In some magical twist of fate, that's exactly what happened!! (imagine!). What are the chances??

It HAS to be a conspiracy, right? I mean, if you can't openly accuse, insinuate and insult other people all while dodging the responsibility of your own words and actions, what can you do these days? What has this country come to??

You were warned, you chose not to heed the warning and you got a slap on the wrist. Your warning was sent privately since it was nobody else's business and you chose to go public (and throw out a nice dig) to put yourself in the middle of another dramatic story about the man keeping you down. It drives me nuts watching you try to blame everybody else for all your problems... and you accept no responsibility for any of it.

You are a constant source of paranoia, negativity and cynicism. For your actions, you were banned 1 week from the just the forums, not even the servers! It was a light attempt to let you know you could have handled matters better. But rather than acknowledge that and accept some responsibility, you chose to escalate matters. I will respond in kind.

I wish you well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic