Just saying

Tyranus

Tookey and Norgman play on the same team every time. I guess it doesnt apply to the rule af clan stacking cus they are not a clan. Other than it being silly its frustrating cus they wont switch even when the score is ran up. I am tired of it. However I know there is nothing I can do but leave when they are on. Or put this silly post here. I will work hard on not saying anything about it and just take a break when they do it. I dont think I am alone here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

Norg has been stacking and skunking games even after admins cracked down on s4h a long time ago. Tookey, and especially Norg both act like jerks and CS demi-gods. They're definitely purposely stacking to ruin everyones fun.

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
cs_business0000.jpg

I think this speaks for itself.

Yep, that's them alright. :luxhello:

(edited)

Then I complained to M2 about it with no reply.......thought maybe it was becuse i was being a whiny lil baby then he joined them in a scrim.....that put it in perspective for me. Much love but what am i gonna think. But if Farm doesnt think its true and Lord chip dont Maybe I am making it up and just don't like them. Oh well real life has me caught up lately I was actually mad at my self for posting. I always get upset then realize I got mad about a lame game.

Edited by Tyranus

I don't know them, are they suppose to be awesome pub all star or something?

The five of them (s4h NorgmaN, s4h Tookey, s4h Limbcutter, xT Ich, xT Sid) would probably hold their own in CS:S CAL-IM.

Then I complained to M2 about it with no reply.......thought maybe it was becuse i was being a whiny lil baby then he joined them in a scrim.....that put it in perspective for me. Much love but what am i gonna think. But if Farm doesnt think its true and Lord chip dont Maybe I am making it up and just don't like them. Oh well real life has me caught up lately I was actually mad at my self for posting. I always get upset then realize I got mad about a lame game.

how should i reply to this xfire?

[18:21][VI] IdiOts ArRay 07: ill be back when i cool down

[18:22] [VI] IdiOts ArRay 07: and technically they are wearing the same tag so its against the rules

would "ok" of been a good reply?

I wasn't going to defend them to you or try and point out how there was only 3 maps and 1 was a blowout. You needed a break, simple as that.

As soon as you left nuke, i switched over and we won 6-7 in a row against them.

and how does myself scrimming with them have anything to do with the gc public server. never has with any situation, never will

They did do the stack thing tonight for 3 consecutive maps. With that said, Norg has been switching it up the last few days that I've been playing with him. This may have been just a fluke but it was frustrating and after pointing that out, M2 did switch it up. I think that this should not happen as often as it does though. I personally prefer to be on the losing team but there is a limit to how much one sided ownage one can take. I ask that all of you pwnstars keep that in mind. :)

First if your gonna post xfire post the whole conversation. Your scrimming with them has nothing to do with the gc server it does however have to do with how I view your response of "disagree" about my opinion only. I happen to care what you think you have earned that. And the "I need to cool down" was said so obviously I was upset. I was not the only one that felt this way I happen to be the only one with a big mouth. Teflon Don pointed this out to me a month ago and I have found it to be true. I just wanted it to be noticed so when it happens again and it will that the admins have seen this. You usually have good judgment and I am sorry I got upset and posted random thoughts that have nothing to do with GC.

It was making the game not fun. And they do it quite often. I forgot they were the s4h guys so now it adds up. And M2 they have played here for a long time, why do only certain people do the right thing? Who cares if you changed teams you know its the right thing to do I was pointing out that they don't, so you changing teams to fix the situation only helps my view.

If I have only been seeing what I want too I apoligise. But its not hard to see the other team needs help and switch who cares what yer score is.

Unless I swore dont post that :P

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
And M2 they have played here for a long time, why do only certain people do the right thing? Who cares if you changed teams you know its the right thing to do I was pointing out that they don't, so you changing teams to fix the situation only helps my view.

qft

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)
In all seriousness, stop taking css so serious, otherwise you'll never make it out alive.

In other words, GC rules and standards aren't serious either, correct? I guess I should start stacking and skunking every game and see how far I get.

Edited by ash

Good players always stack the easy side! :) (I say it every time I play on Retro)

I believe since the Franny and Vovik incident too many admins are afraid to get in trouble if they ban or kick for stacking. I am too, i'll admit it. That's why on West I've given admins full privilege to unstack teams as they see fit. :)

Someone should make a mod that adds a peaceful third team. Anybody who stacks gets sent to that team.. they spawn at all the choke points, and their only weapon is a picket sign.

Tyranical you say ? :P And mohawk I agree about the serious thing I just like to see people respect the rules and other players and make gc about making it fun for others around you. They might have not seen that they were tearing it up and people were dropping. I dont know all I know was it gets a lil tired sometimes when its the same guys.

Lost you have a 1:1 ratio? I'm gonna have to check stats. :P

As for the team stacking it happens, I've given up on it... ...I try to switch when i can, but sometime i get alittle selfish. I don't think GC will ever go back to an auto assign, too much control over our members and clients. The only problem i have is when people call out team stacking when it's the second round. Give it some time, also people leave just because there's a 2 player advantage sometimes, doesn't mean you have to moan about it. Make a simple post "could use one over here," and most of the time someone will try to help out. If not play the round out and mani will take care of the rest. Let's just give the team stacking a rest, it's been beaten down.