Anime Convention in Cleveland

ncc

Hey fellow Gcer's! Any anime fans amongst us? I am on staff at this convention next month, and I am curious if any other GC folk are planning on attending. I will be running a WoW discussion panel, so maybe some GC ColdMBrace people would be interested in stopping by :)

ColossalCon 6

June 15-17, 2007

Holiday Inn Independence

6001 Rockside Road

Independence, OH 44131

more info here: ColossalCon Website

Hope to see you there!

Hahaha...I actually wanted to go to one of these things.....however....

I'm getting married on June 16th....which means...I might be a lil' busy :shrug03:

Will there be cosplay there?

Maybe I can get Amanda to dress up like a Final Fantasy girl....she's Asian, she could pull it off!

Hahaha...I actually wanted to go to one of these things.....however....

I'm getting married on June 16th....which means...I might be a lil' busy :shrug03:

Will there be cosplay there?

Maybe I can get Amanda to dress up like a Final Fantasy girl....she's Asian, she could pull it off!

Don't...tease...the...mo...!

ncc
(edited)
Will there be a cosplay competition? 8P)

Yes, there will be a cosplay contest :) Here's a brief description of the weekend:

We have a fun filled, action packed schedule of events for this year! On Friday evening, there will be a concert from Entertainment System, followed by Karaoke, The Cheese, and many late night random panels. On Saturday Evening, we will have our Cosplay, which is a costume contest. Cosplayers can join for walk-ons, or submit a skit; information on Cosplay sign-up will be available with your program guide when you register. After the Cosplay, we will have a Dance, hosted by DJ 0ddy-kun, and featuring several other DJ's of awesome. It is guaranteed to be a most excellent time. Throughout the weekend there will be a Dealers' Room available with tons of cool merchandise for sale, an Artist Alley with most impressive artists' items and commissions for sale. Keep an eye on the schedule for our many honored Guests' panels and events. Visit our Game Room to enter in tournaments to win prizes; the Game Room will feature many console games to entertain, and DDR.

The game room is going to have a Smash Bros Tournament :D

Edited by ncc