Question

CowboyFromHell`X

I'm sorry I lived in wisconsin for 7 years, probably gonna move back up there, BUT, i won't wear those stupid cheesehats. I think my famly has a couple different versions, the wedge, baseball cap, football helmut, couple more but they are in a box hidden, b/c i didn't want to put my family through the humliation of those stupid hats!!!! Some thing about pure cheeseheads just bother me. Have you ever drove through wisconsin?? You notice everything is slow and easy to read? Like you are hungry you see a sign that says "FOOD" but it's a gamble you never know what your gonna get... They don't tell you what kind of food, they just say "FOOD."

Also they drive about 5-10 miles under the speed limit there, highway driving is my own personal hell, when i drive through Wisconsin. Well sorry, about that. who know maybe i'll get a picture of me wearing a cheesehat just to make you happy cowboy, but don't hold your breath!!

I'm sorry I lived in wisconsin for 7 years, probably gonna move back up there, BUT, i won't wear those stupid cheesehats.  I think my famly has a couple different versions, the wedge, baseball cap, football helmut, couple more but they are in a box hidden, b/c i didn't want to put my family through the humliation of those stupid hats!!!!  Some thing about pure cheeseheads just bother me.  Have you ever drove through wisconsin??  You notice everything is slow and easy to read? Like you are hungry you see a sign that says "FOOD" but it's a gamble you never know what your gonna get...  They don't tell you what kind of food, they just say "FOOD."

Also they drive about 5-10 miles under the speed limit there, highway driving is my own personal hell, when i drive through Wisconsin.  Well sorry, about that.  who know maybe i'll get a picture of me wearing a cheesehat just to make you happy cowboy, but don't hold your breath!!

Dont know what you are talking about the speed thing. When I was driving in Northern WI everyone was pushing 90. Ive never had the problem of people not going the speed limit in WI. Now in WA they all go the speed limit at the most. I have seen maybe 5 people speeding ever in WA most go the speed limit or 5-10 under it drives me nuts since when I got my license and for the first 4 years of driving I was in Chicago where everyone goes 10-15 over.

Yeah chicago is great to drive in just as long is it's not rush hour. I want to shoot myself and everyone else, during those times. You know why.... Because i own the road and everyone should get out of my way. Ok, not really but that's how i used to drive. I was a maniac. I think i have a total of 10 tickets so far, 8 speeding and 2 seatbelt. Haven't got a ticket in the last year or so, but i think i'm due anytime...

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Atlanta > Wisconsin

Agreed cane. I hate this place. I've only been to Atlanta a few times, and those were connecting flights so I never left the airport, but I still agree.

My problem is people not getting up to 65 on the on ramp... that's the worst. Do everyone a favor and don't go 10 under the speed limit up the whole ramp, please.

And don't drive in the left lane if you're going to go the exact same speed as the person right next to you... I need to get to work, not get blocked by a wall of cars.

Yeah chicago is great to drive in just as long is it's not rush hour.  I want to shoot myself and everyone else, during those times.  You know why....  Because i own the road and everyone should get out of my way.  Ok, not really but that's how i used to drive.  I was a maniac.  I think i have a total of 10 tickets so far, 8 speeding and 2 seatbelt.  Haven't got a ticket in the last year or so, but i think i'm due anytime...

I used to be a maniac as well. Ive only gotten 1 speeding ticket ever though.

Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guests

I like the sub sandwiches the place Gunman showed us too, I like Chicken.