sv_pure 1

NorgmaN

It will be interesting to see how many players lose some "skill" without thier orange player models etc... I hope you guys are setting everything to lock down in the whitelist or use sv_pure 2.

It will be interesting to see how many players lose some "skill" without thier orange player models etc... I hope you guys are setting everything to lock down in the whitelist or use sv_pure 2.

yes since it came out mookie set the white list correctly

03:22:08 sv_pure
03:22:08 L 06/16/2007 - 02:14:46: rcon from "68.118.236.222:3906": command "sv_pure"
03:22:08 "sv_pure" = "1" ( def. "0" )
	  - If set to 1, the server will force all client files except the whitelisted ones(in pure_server_whitelist.txt) to match the server's files. If set to 2, the server will force all client files to come from Steam (and it will not load pure_server_whitelist.txt).
03:22:08 L 06/16/2007 - 02:14:46: rcon from "68.118.236.222:3906": command "sv_pure"

Server is sv_pure 0 still as of 16JUNE.

sv_pure is not client replicated, despite what VALVe claims.

Hmm, thats strange. One of the whole points of the command is that the client knows that the server is forcing sv_pure and everyone on the same playing field.

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm, thats strange. One of the whole points of the command is that the client knows that the server is forcing sv_pure and everyone on the same playing field.

well in this case sv_pure 2 can just be run and forget about the whitelist. I dont think there are going to be any acceptions for anyone.