TG Motocross 3 is out!

Playaa

wait til you get to 5...or 8....the first jump in 5 is incredibly hard. You have to lean forward to back the bike up, then lean back and floor it...do a wheelie then immediately nose down again just to reach the next island.

yeah, on those two hard jumps on stage 2...just go into em braking, then when you start to go downward floor it and lean back (be prepared to lean forward after you jump).

My current difficulty is the jump on stage 3 where if you overjump you faceplant into the tall climb...I can't get the distance down on it.

oh man....I just found a new way to waste a billion hours!

you know the little shadow hills on this game? They are darker and are basically in the gaps where you don't want to go?...well apparently they're drivable. I just fell down a hole but ended up on one of the shadow hills and drove up it and backflipped onto the track again............it was cooool.

:(

Made it all the way to level 8 with all 5 lives...and I've beat level 8 like 20 times in Practice....but this time I just crashed in 5 different places for completely stupid reasons...........

emo tear....

GOT THERE!

only 1 life lost this time! (in level 3 of course)

602304...not as good as Mags but I didn't even try to do tricks (just the occasional flip)

I hate this game as much as I love it.