Wow, I just realized this is within walking distance of my house.

mahsah

I can't believe I just found out about this. I live on Boston Mills Road (right near the exit from the turnpike on Route 8) near the hotel where this takes place. I feel like an idiot.

I really would like to attend, but I have a few questions;

Is there any discount if you get more then one seat? My older sister is considering attending as well.

I am 16 years old. Would this be a problem? I would have parental consent, and as I said, my older sister of 18 years might be attending.

What games are typicially played? CS, Quake 3, Enemy Territory, or what? I just want to know if I need to pick up any additional titles.

Thanks.

Is there any discount if you get more then one seat? My older sister is considering attending as well.

Nope, the eariler in the year you pay/register the better discount you get. We've never given group discounts.

I am 16 years old. Would this be a problem? I would have parental consent, and as I said, my older sister of 18 years might be attending.

I don't remember where we left off with this. Last year we allowed minors as long as we had a consent/liability form signed by their parents. We tossed back and forth about not letting anyone under 18 attend but I forget where it landed. Send Fatty a PM on that one or maybe he'll see and respond. (he's on vacation in FLA for a week though if you don't get a response right away)

**EDIT** -- I talked to Fatty on my way home from work. He said as long as said forms are signed by a parent or guardian and you agree to act in a mature fashion while attending the event you are more than welcome to attend.

What games are typicially played? CS, Quake 3, Enemy Territory, or what? I just want to know if I need to pick up any additional titles.

Check some of the other posts, I know there was CS, BF2, and UT played last year. This year there will be those and probably quite a few others.