Any country fans?

++SexyTyme++

I like most major genres of music, with the exception of POP and Country. Although, i do respect individuals like Garth Brooks, who gave a free concert in NYC and really shocked NYC (hint: new yorkers don't really listen to country) and gave us a good show. It opened me up to a little bit of country but I can't say that i'm a fan.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

There isn't a whole lot of music I don't like. I pretty much like music in general... which, ty Talent and Zweih, makes me open for ridicule. <_< But... like really heavy metal and what not... I'm not a big fan of that.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Being that I was born in the country and raised in the country, country music surrounded me when I was a kid.. I can tolerate it.. little bit of Trisha Yearwood or Tim Black every now and then is good for the soul.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Tim Black

Who is that? Haven't heard of him before :huh: Song/Album names?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I meant Clint. I was tired. Look at the time.

what I said in my post was said jokingly.

Sorry it was taken as else...I'll reiterate what mattered in that post.

I enjoy a few country songs...it depends upon the song. I enjoy alot of Garth Brooks.

w00t?

But you hang your hat in Okalahoma sexy...

yea, um. Cake has a pretty good country ballad. For the most part Country has gotten a bit too pop for me and a lot of it is annoying. Things like Alabama, Patsy Cline, David Allen Coe, Johnny Cash are good for my ears. Garth has a quite a few songs. And then a lot of individual songs that I like when I hear them. But good luck getting the Sublime out of my CD player before I bust a line dance on your plaid shirt! I really don't expose myself to CMT or listen to the radio.

My CD collection has more classical than anything, but I listen to everything from latin jazz to chill out to sublime to trance and back to sublime and around to country and over to dave matthews to metallica (mostly old) to G'n'R (forever!).

I'm with TaPe, though. Death or speed metal can get old, but even then there are exceptions.

back to the topic...If I'm driving cross country and scanning for radio stations, I'll stop on country if I hear a song I already know. Otherwise I'm more likely to stop on classical or put a scorching hot CD back in for a while longer. But I do love Alablama.

Chief

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Cheif of the new Country music...too much Pop, and by the way Shania Twain ain't a country singer!!!!

(I did carry her on my shoulders once though)

I can listen to my George Strait CDs all day long, however I'm stuck on Christian music at the moment....I bump to different kinds of music about every two or three months....I think I'm the only person driving in to church with two 8s in my truck bumpin Christian music....

One more thing....sexy...your avatar rocks...where's the cardbord lets get this started.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sorry to get off topic, but breakdancing reminded me of something....

Does anyone remember the song where the music video is this guy breakdancing on the same corner for years and years.. He starts out dressed like the 80s and ends up in like, a business suit. My mom asked me about this and its been bugging me.. anyone know?