Tookey's video of the week

tookey

Team Esrael is the premier isreali source team. These are their videos.

http://files.filefront.com/d0x+reaching+th...;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/highlivebetawmv...;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/esreal+resurrec...;/fileinfo.html

The first one was made by one of their players, the last two are InfProd's however the second one was abandoned halfway, and they released what was left.

have fun! :wiggle2:

The music was cool for sure but...

:o :o :o Is CS going to get rid of the bots now and just use them? If so I quit!! :lol2:

It always amazes me how competition really brings out how incredible some you guys really are. Great videos, I enjoy watching that stuff.

almost, some of the single frag clips were boring, you need to add more editing to make up for the weaker clips, and you need to hide money and radar with a cute border

also, a lot of the frags weren't pretty, 5 bullet deagle kills and ak sprays ftl

the one deags on cobble was about the only half decent clip i saw, except for a couple of awp shots

Thanks Tookey <3

It is unfinished and a test video, but I had it uploaded and ready to be viewed..

well its definately a great first video and a lot better than i could make :) Im sure over the course of a couple more seasons youll get more than enough great clips and will make a pretty hawt vid

Yeah, I'll keep collecting then make one.

But, how do you make borders for videos? I can't find how to do it in windows movie maker, so I'll have to move to a new program, probably. Any recommendations?

(edited)

But, how do you make borders for videos? I can't find how to do it in windows movie maker, so I'll have to move to a new program, probably. Any recommendations?

dont use windows movie maker, get vegas 7 and learn it, you can use photoshop to make the border and just import it as an overlay (or something), either way its considered poor taste to show radar and money

Edited by tookey

dont use windows movie maker, get vegas 7 and learn it, you can use photoshop to make the border and just import it as an overlay (or something), either way its considered poor taste to show radar and money

I'ma get you in vent one day and you can help me get that border in place.

..whether you like it or not :stretch: