Free Ticket

Tyranus

I Have a Free FragFest Ticket and Bed for anyone interested. Unless ZD Wants it but I guess hes too much of a girl to rent a car with the money he is gonna save on the ticket and room!

Where the heck were you a couple weeks ago? :(

I Have a Free FragFest Ticket and Bed for anyone interested. Unless ZD Wants it but I guess hes too much of a girl to rent a car with the money he is gonna save on the ticket and room!

Tutt is going to go with me, do you still have the ticket available? He hasn't bought his yet and he was planning on getting one at the door. Please let me know if you still have it. You remember tutt don't you? ([VI] King Tutt or whatever lawl )

Ty i would like to have your ticket if you are going to give it up... let me know b/c i just decided this week that i am going to be able to make it this year.

so let me know if not its cool but it would be great to have a free ticket so i dont have to throw out the money at the door.

I used to KNow a king tutt. He have a VI before his name though. If you take the ticket you have to stay in my room too hooker. I have been waiting for you. Just playing call my cell ill pm it too you and black

ty i dont have your cell phone. but you want to call me you can do that wink wink. are you going to be up there ? b/c if you are we need to finaly meet in person instead of on the phone late at night. lol yeah i would like to have your ticket.. just call me if you can...8597497213