cLash

Dr.cLaShiZ

Hey, I got banned earlier today for what I believe to be team flashing. However before this I "intentionally" killed another player and I believe that both of these reasons got myself banned. I made a terrible decision of letting my 6 year brother play and I seem to be paying for it. Anyways my bad, I'm sorry to the player I killed, and for the team flash. The behavior was incredibly childish (go figure) and rewarded appropriately. Thanks for you're time, hopefully I can get another chance.

Name: cLash

# 24 "cLash" STEAM_0:1:10930730 01:26 220 0 active

EDIT: Server = Retro

Edited by Dr.cLaShiZ

Clash I banned you. For intentional FF, tking and the final straw was the intentional flash. I warned who ever was playing twice about our rules, and that person preceded to push his limits. Please come back in one week for this ban to be removed. Oh, and make sure you make your lil brother aware of our rules. Maybe have him write them out 100 times on a chalk board.

(edited)

Eww, A week? Alright mag, thanks for update. Just to clarify, hes 6. I don't know about you....but I never knew the difference between a terrorist and a counter terrorist when I was 6. EDIT: Whatever, See you in a week.

Edited by Dr.cLaShiZ

Please be more aware of the people you allow to play on YOUR account. There are plenty of other servers out there that don't have FF on. These are great places to learn the difference between T and CT. Don't push the blame over to me b/c your little brother broke our rules.. Beside the person who threw the intentional flash didn't look like a 6 year old... Banking it off the door in CT spawn doesn't strike me as something a 6 yr old would do. So he wasn't banned just for Friendly fire, i know he knows the difference between his teammates in spawn.

May I get my ban lifted now? Please and thank you....

(Amnesiac, send me a PM saying what you said, I care to read it...)

I know you read it; I deleted your response to it. There's no reason for an argument about children and violent video games in this forum.

Then I must have been mistaken...I thought he posted again...You edited the text making it seem like a new post..sorry...Were cool now...I served my week...I would like mag to come in here and unban me so i can stop making friends in this thread....

Still not unbanned...Can any admin please unban me so I can get playing. Thanks....

P.s. Its been 2 days now, I would like to get to playing, I'm not trying to be a thorn in the side and I understand admin's have life's too... But this is silly...I just want to play.

Still not unbanned...Can any admin please unban me so I can get playing. Thanks....

P.s. Its been 2 days now, I would like to get to playing, I'm not trying to be a thorn in the side and I understand admin's have life's too... But this is silly...I just want to play.

i think i missed something; i'm not sure what mookie is referring to. wait for either mookie tonight, or mag's tomorrow. if neither respond by tomorrow, i'll lift the ban conditionally.

I know you read it; I deleted your response to it. There's no reason for an argument about children and violent video games in this forum.

i think i missed something; i'm not sure what mookie is referring to. wait for either mookie tonight, or mag's tomorrow. if neither respond by tomorrow, i'll lift the ban conditionally.

I would've removed the ban when I saw the post on Tuesday until I did the math. Bumping threads on the right day is key. :)

21:30:43 removeid STEAM_0:1:10930730
21:30:43 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:1:10930730
21:30:46 writeid
21:30:46 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

Afters Mags declared that Clash would be unbanned in a week, an off-topic comment was made. Clash responded to that comment. I removed the comment, and deleted the response to it. One was mildly accusatory, one was mildly defensive. Neither had any relevance.