Exo-Squad

[LaW]Maverick

Exo-Squad was on of my favorite shows of all time...

I'm watching it again (I downloaded a torrent) and I forgot how sweet it was. I mean, it was a cartoon on actual TV that shows things like firing missiles into a crowd of bad-guys and people actually dying (though they avoid showing blood).

It had a nice deep plot, and though it feels pretty rushed through the episodes, it's sweeeeet.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else remembers this show.

totally loved that show.

in fact I have the entire thing on DVD somewhere (it's a horrible dvd made from a VHS where someone didn't know what the tracking button did)

that brings up another thing...how many of you know what a tracking button on a VCR did?

totally loved that show.

in fact I have the entire thing on DVD somewhere (it's a horrible dvd made from a VHS where someone didn't know what the tracking button did)

that brings up another thing...how many of you know what a tracking button on a VCR did?

*raises hand*

You're not THAT old. :-)

I actually joined an Exo-Squad MySpace group...lol, I'm such a geek, but man I miss that show!

totally loved that show.

Question: What is this VHS you speak of?

totally loved that show.

Question: What is this VHS you speak of?

It's kinda like betamax, only it lasted longer.

Don't worry, technology works it's way up to canada eventually.

It's kinda like betamax, only it lasted longer.
Lasted longer than betamax? Betamax is still used in the TV/Film industry...who still uses VHS other than that Aunt that records the theY&theR
man, i just found a ton of exo-squad on youtube. you can find the rest of em in the related box on the right:sweet!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjO4-TbW938&
You do realize most legitimate forums now perma-ban you for this? On a related note, I'm laughing in 2006.

do realize most legitimate forums now perma-ban you for this? On a related note, I'm laughing in 2006.
i'm curious to learn about these "legitimate forums" you speak of. i thought the two were opposing forces, kind of like "creative ravers."

on a related note, the US welcomes canada to 2006.

do realize most legitimate forums now perma-ban you for this? On a related note, I'm laughing in 2006.
i'm curious to learn about these "legitimate forums" you speak of. i thought the two were opposing forces, kind of like "creative ravers."

on a related note, the US welcomes canada to 2006.

Sorry I hit a nerve...jeeze...didn't know you were so sensitive to the fact your jokes are a year old...I will quit picking on you.

oh and go see how long your rick rolls last on IGN, AVS or MS forums (I would have said Apple but as it turns out Apple users actually enjoy Rick Astley)

golly gee!, I loved that show!! I've looked for rips on torrent sites but to no avail!... bring it back !!!

(although I haven't seen it since I was around 12 so maybe it's not as good as I remember it, lol the mech toys were awesome though)