People...

Xoul

Now... honestly I am the type of person who puts people down on a daily basis. I HATE people. I have long since lost my faith in people(in public) to do anything for anyone else... From my exp. in retail and fast food... its just been totally horrible. I'm not going to go into any detail, but just know that people can be VERY rude about their taco or if anyone cuts in front of them in line. Well tonight... My wife and I were buying food for our house, and a older man was behind us. My wife, as trusting as she can be, talked to him. Me, I believe everyone has a reason for doing something because people are NOT always so selfless. At any rate, he was a very nice man. Well, we walked out of the store, and I saw some kids walking into the store we were coming out. The man was handicapped and he tripped and they laughed at him. I felt bad for him... well seconds later he yells "HEY KIDS" and walks over to us and hands us a 50 dollar gift card... And doesn't ask for anything. Me... I was VERY confused about the whole thing. The man wasn't hurting for nothing he was driving a brand new truck on what looked like VERY EXPENSIVE rims. In a way I'm glad he did this, because he has inspired me to do a few selfless acts of my own. If only MORE people were like him in this world, then maybe people like me wouldn't think others had a reason for the things that they did.

yeah kids are just immature. I wouldn't have expected anything less from them. I will go out of my way to help a senior citizen or handicapped person, it's the right thing to do. It's not because I feel sorry for them but it's good manners and good karma :D (not that i believe in that stuff anyways). That was very nice of him to give you the gift card. Maybe next time those kids will think twice when they laugh at someone.