UPDATE! Here we go... *THIS* week

Flitterkill

Awww, I only have like 400GB free right now though... dang it. Where you guys getting it from? The DL that is.

Mine's queued on my FilePlanet subscription. I click the check availability button on the download manager about every hour or so just to drive myself crazy. :)

If you haven't seen them already, the BU write-ups are up and a have little bit of new info. Sir_Brizz gives good info on movement and game feel.

Even though at first I thought it was solely a marketing ploy (keep a gem for the release), leaving Warfare out of the demo makes a lot of since. Warfare can play like ONS or Assault or completely unique. They would have had to include 3-4 Warfare maps for you to get a sense of things and not have everyone flame. If they only inclued Islander (Assault-like) they would have had a bunch of ONS diehards complaining. Either way, I just can't wait to play me some UT3.

Mine's queued on my FilePlanet subscription.

That's just a fancy way of saying once he has it from FilePlanet he'll mirror it for us to download... :)

-Fk

Flitter, I like the way you think

Hey, I'm currently writing a Queue program for databases class. Boring! This type of Queue you're mentioning is much more interesting... ;)

Edit: Actually I'm watching SG Atlantis at the same time too. Missed last week's episode. So hard to program when you know ut3 is coming out tonight/tomorrow and you want to see a good show :)

Edited by DarkArchon

Mine's queued on my FilePlanet subscription.

That's just a fancy way of saying once he has it from FilePlanet he'll mirror it for us to download... :)

-Fk

That's what I was thinking before I read your post Flitter. If you upload to the demo to the TWL demo page that would be cool with me. Be nice if I could download it as soon as I get home from work, I don't wanna wait in line at some gaming site.

(But really I think HW will forget aaaaahhhhlll about that once he fires up the game for a test run)

Wish the demo was out now so I could see how it runs on 1gb memory. Newegg happends to have the Antec 900 case on sale for $95 free shipping. Thing is I'm wondering if it would be better to spend my case moneys on another gig of ram instead for UT3. I pulled the side off my case and ran UT2K4 and prime at the same time and my temps only hit 51C.

Hmmm maybe I should just cut a couple of fans holes in my case side on the CNC at work and take the Antec 900 cash and upgrade to 2 gigs. (Yes old DDR is much more $$ then DDR2) But then again maybe UT3 will run fine on 1 gig with XP. But I don't know how long the promo code will last on Newegg. :unsure::bang::= I'd like both but my car needs new struts in a major way.

(edited)

you're going to want 2 gigs, RAM prices go up every year as we get closer to xmas, and there are a LOT of games coming out so demand will be high in the next few months

get the ram (after the struts, thats dangerous man :P)

Edited by Wentz