Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

YoMamma

I'm not sure if anyone else is playing this game, but it's pretty fun. All of the controls are based using the touch screen. The only thing I don't like is that the game is not nearly as in depth as the Zelda games Ive played in the past. Still, it's one of the best games I've played on the DS.

I have yet to try the multiplayer for the game, but it seems like a pretty neat concept.

(edited)
What zelda games would you recommend for the DS? I'm having a blast re-playing Link to the Past (GBA), but wondering if there are any worthwhile titles for the DS too.

Out of all the Zelda games I've ever played, here's my ranking of the best Zelda games starting with number 1.

1. Ocarina of Time (N64)

2. Twilight Princess (Wii)

3. A Link To The Past (GBA)

4. Majora's Mask (N64)

5. Wind Waker (NGC)

6. Phantom Hourglass (DS)

With this said, even though Phantom Hourglass is my least favorite Zelda game, it still is amazing. Every one of those games are epic, it's just that Phantom Hourglass isn't nearly as detailed as the Zelda games I've played prior to it.

As far as the DS goes, A Link To The Past (GBA port) and Phantom Hourglass (DS) are the only Zelda games that I can recommend to play on the system. The Minish Cap (GBA) and The Legend of Zelda I & II (GBA ports) also came out for the GBA, but I never bothered to play them.

Maybe this will clear things up for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of...da_%28series%29

Edited by YoMamma

1. Ocarina of Time (N64)

2. Twilight Princess (Wii)

3. A Link To The Past (GBA)

4. Majora's Mask (N64)

5. Wind Waker (NGC)

6. Phantom Hourglass (DS)

With this said, even though Phantom Hourglass is my least favorite Zelda game, it still is amazing. Every one of those games are epic, it's just that Phantom Hourglass isn't nearly as detailed as the Zelda games I've played prior to it.

As far as the DS goes, A Link To The Past (GBA port) and Phantom Hourglass (DS) are the only Zelda games that I can recommend to play on the system. The Minish Cap (GBA) and The Legend of Zelda I & II (GBA ports) also came out for the GBA, but I never bothered to play them.

:= Blasphemy!!! Any list that doesn't start like this:

1-Legend of Zelda

2-Link to the Past

is flawed beyond repair in my books :D

And Minish cap is a must play if you even like Zelda games a little.

I must say, Ocarina of Time is #1 on my list, followed closely by Link to the Past.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to play any of them after Majora's Mask :(

I never had a game cube, and don't have a wii. It has saddened me greatly that I have missed so many other Zelda games. One of my all-time favorite franchises.