Wolfsblood to Orlando this weekend

Wolfsblood

Woohoo! Going to Orlando this weekend for SGIA show. (Specialty Graphics Imaging Assoc.) Flying outta Cleve Thursday eve, and back from Orlando Sunday am. Should be a good time, but not much time to see things other than the convention hall and the hotel. :shrug03: Haven't been to FLa since 1983 or so. Wonder if Orlando has changed in the interim.... :unsure:

Have fun out there!

And you're taking a flight on a road trip? Way to go, newb.

I wanted to drive and program hours of heavy metal to entertain us, but my boss and the other 2 co-workers nixed that idea. :( Besides, Sean will be walking any time now, and I kinda want to minimize the time away from him right now. Plenty of time later to tell him to go read a book and let me blow stuff up, lol. :D

Yeah, I kinda figure I'm going to miss it. He's soooo close. Doing the free-standing thing. Even getting crazy and bouncing while standing. Only a matter of time before he figures out that it's faster and easier on the knees to walk instead of crawl...

Yeah, I kinda figure I'm going to miss it. He's soooo close. Doing the free-standing thing. Even getting crazy and bouncing while standing. Only a matter of time before he figures out that it's faster and easier on the knees to walk instead of crawl...

It is?

Crap...